renegade latex briefs with sheath

I am very much wanting to buy these but looking at the picture it doesnt look as if it very flattering on the cock. Does anybody here own these? I want to know if they hug ur cock and it actually looks like u inside but wrapped in latex. Any help appreciated :-)

I don't have these exact ones, but own a similar pair.

Theyre very snug, but unless you get all the air out the sheath, you don't really get a "figure hugging" look.

Fun to wear, though. I like them a lot. Make sure you clean and dry them eel after playing.

So if i squeeze all the air out then it will have more a shape than whats in the picture? Jus looks like a square penis. Lol i want it to have the shape of my head. Whats the internal length like? Im 7 inches. Abyone else have these??

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20082

I'm pretty sure the penis in the picture is not fully erect? Bear in mind that will change the look of them; your penis will stretch the sheath when it is hard so I would imagine it'll give you the look you want. If not, there is always the returns policy :)

It also says in the description the length is 5.5 inches so yeah, I'd imagine they would stretch to your shape rather than look square!

I'm not sure if the sharing of a photo would be allowed or welcome, so I'll describe better.

With the air squeezed from the tip of the sheath, it hugs tightly and you really do see the shape of the erection. It's not a perfect outline/shape, but you'll not get that with the thickness of latex used.

Remember it's not a condom, but a stronger sheath and you'll be lauging. :)

Is it quite a thick latex in the sheath. Suppose ill just have to bite the bullet and give em a try. Dunno what the missis will think but she doesnt mind me wearing the latex gloves while i grab her by the throat ( not. Too hard tho lol just for a bit of rough) and spank her. Do u still get a good feeling during penetration??

Yes, it's fairly thick.

Never worn them for penetration, so I couldn't tell you. They get nice and slippery in the sheath though, if you know what I mean?

Yeah i know ;-) i tend to masturbate sometimes with a latex glove on or even use the latex stockings for a bit of kinkier fun. Love the feel of it. Are they safe for penetration? Do u just use them to masturbate??

Suppse they would be ok, but I'm no expert.

I've masturbated and been masturbated in them and it was a nice feeling. When you evetually go soft you can feel yor juices trickling and squishing about. :)

Whats the difference with the ones we are talking about and these ones? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18990

They look the same, but I got mind from WestwardBound.

Worth giving them a whirl if you fancy them. :)

Well i finally ordered them yesterday so they should be here tomorrow :-) very much excited. Will let you know how i get on.

Got a pair of these a while back and really enjoy wearing them - and have reviewed them too. First time it took an age to get on properly - without any wrinkles and air pockets but when you get them on perfectly it's a great feel. Used them for solo play and penetrative sex. OH loves the feeling of me wearing them and loves grabbing my bottom and pulling it towards her. The slight lack of sensation means I can go for it for longer and OH loves to be ridden really hard - these are just perfect.

Now I've had them for some time I've experimented in slipping a bullet in in various place - good for me and good for her!

Good stuff, haggis. Report back! lol

Has anyone got any thoughts on this ...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36124#r156111

the reviews seem mixed ...