Replacement / Alternative Fur for Furry Handcuffs?

Does anyone know if it's possible to buy replacement fur liners, like the ones you get with furry handcuffs? I'm interested in alternate colours, and also in more luxurious faux fur, but it doesn't seem to be a product that you can buy independently.

Any ideas much appreciated! :-)

x

Maybe make your own? Visit fabric stores they may have bits of scraps that they will give you free for ask next to nothing for..a few stitches and away you go xxx

mummymermaid wrote:

Maybe make your own? Visit fabric stores they may have bits of scraps that they will give you free for ask next to nothing for..a few stitches and away you go xxx

I did wonder about that, don't have a sewing machine though. Maybe like you say, just a few stitches would be enough. Might have to dig out the needle and thread. There's always fabric glue, but maybe that's cheating! ;-)

I can't use a sewing machine not enough sight but I can hand stich easy job compared to Dr who dolls, which I love making, though each one takes months. For some material you may need a thimble and darning needle.

Get a few different fur offcuts and make a few different colours they won't take much stitching xx

Thanks for the suggestions. Will give the DIY route a try, and we'll maybe post some member photos if it's successful. :-) x

SteamyBedtime wrote:

Thanks for the suggestions. Will give the DIY route a try, and we'll maybe post some member photos if it's successful. :-) x

Oh yay would love to see..May try it myself xxx