Replacement charging cable for a FSOG Classic Wave Vibrator

Do any of you lovely people know whether it is possible to buy (separately) the charging cable (single pin to USB) for our Fifty Shades Freed Deep Inside Rechargeable Classic Wave

Vibrator?

We have misplaced ours and we are unable to recharge one of Mrs H’s favourite vibrators.

I have tried the charging cables for our other toys, but they do not fit. It seems that the port inside the FSOG Classic Wave vibrator is a male (pin) type and requires a cable with a very slim female connector.

Any help and advice is most welcome.

Thank you,

H

It is almost certainly one the barrel jack ones of these. The FSOG seem to cover three different jack sizes though and the one you’re after is not specifically stated (a lot are missed off the list but do take these particular chargers). I would ask live chat as they’ll know for sure which one specifically that you need.

I’ve had to replace a few different toy cables over the years, and I get all of mine on Amazon/Ebay. By the images it looks like a 1.2mm jack, but don’t take my word for it. You can get a USB cable with adapters for £7 on Amazon, I just checked. Good luck :slight_smile:

I absolutely hate this issue but I was able to find online a kit that had 10 different adapters included. Covers some rechargeable toys but not others that have proprietary type chargers like my Aneros Helix Syn V

1 Like