Replacement Charms

I have this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32857 and I'm absolutely in love with it. I've worn it in and adjusted the straps to my size and shape so it fits like a glove. However, one of the lovehoney logo charms has fallen off from the bows at some point. I'd really rather not get an entirely new replacement for this little issue but it doesn't look as sexy or pretty now without the charm. Does anyone know if it's possible to have a replacement sent so I can sew it on myself?x

I'd imagine if you speak to customer care they can arrange something for you 😊

Yeah. I'll give that a go. I just wondered if anyone had done this before I contacted them.x

bex1213 wrote:

Yeah. I'll give that a go. I just wondered if anyone had done this before I contacted them.x

Hey bex1213

I'll see what I can find out for you.... :) 

I've located a charm and have packaged it up for you. Should arrive in the next few days :) 

Sorry that it fell off in the first place - hopefully this one will stay put, but if you do have any issues please get in touch :) 

Excellent customer service there Jess. I do love the little lovehoney charms on the lingerie.

+1 I don't know anywhere else where you receive the customer care as you do here at Lovehoney !

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

I've located a charm and have packaged it up for you. Should arrive in the next few days :)

Sorry that it fell off in the first place - hopefully this one will stay put, but if you do have any issues please get in touch :)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Really appreciate it.xx

YEAH, this thread made me smile. I also love the look of the little charms on the Lovehoney line!

Just got it in the mail. Thanks again Jess!x

bex1213 wrote:

Just got it in the mail. Thanks again Jess!x

Great!! You're very welcome :)