Reselling unused toy?

Hi all,
I recently found a remote vibrator that I brought and it hasn’t been used, due to me forgetting I had brought it.
Does anyone know of anywhere that sex toys can be resold. It just seems a shame to throw something so useful out.

3 Likes

Quite a few websites around that you can sell items on, not aware of any sites that solely cater for unwanted toys.

1 Like

Do you know any of them? I don’t have the box for it but it still has the bag.

I’d rather it be put to good use. Haha.

1 Like

If it is unboxed I very much doubt you will be able to sell it, as people will be suspicious as to the authenticity of it not being used.

1 Like

I see you point, could you still provide the sites as it’s worth a look. Thanks

1 Like

I’m afraid it’s against the forum rules to share other sites that sell sex toys. But I’m sure if you have a google you should find something. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok, sorry for the mistake. I’ve found a few just not sure how reliable they are.
Thanks

2 Likes

I personally would never buy a second hand sex toy of anyone on the internet. I wouldn’t trust any one especially as it’s not in the original box but even still I wouldn’t. Your best bet is to donate it to a mate. I would definitely take a sex toy of a friend if she stated it hadn’t been used.
A couple of years back I got a free rechargeable wand because I spent over a certain amount on a sex toy store but since I had the LH mains wand I really didn’t need another so I gave it to a friend who never owned a sex toy and she was made up.

7 Likes

I sold our Sxxian on eBay .

1 Like

Thanks everyone!

I see people selling new and used toys on social media, there seems to be quite a popularity in swapping and selling monster style dildos.
I’ve also seen bloggers sell toys and I’m always surprised at how quickly things sell.
Personally, I’ve given unused toys to friends and recycle used ones.

2 Likes

I didn’t think about recycling. Any suggestions?

edited by mod

I take them to my local recycling centre. Only issue is that they need to know what I have so they can be put in the correct place. Anything with batteries or rechargeable goes with electrical stuff and not sure where everything else goes, I just hand over what I have and they sort it.

There’s no private chat function, has to be done here within the forum rules.

2 Likes

Understood just wondering what the toy was my bad

1 Like

Indeed you should be able to sell it on most listing sites if it’s not been used and brand new in box condition :disguised_face:

:thinking:

1 Like

Why not keep it and use it yourself? As others have said, most people would be wary of buying second hand sex toys, especially ones used internally, no matter how much you reassure them it’s not been used.

It’s an external toy for clit stimulation. More of impulse buy then anything else