Responds to posts...

Does the lovehoney site inform you when someone responds to your post or quotes your post in their post? I do not long on very often and I didn't see any section on my account that lets me know when someone responds or answers a question. It can be quite difficult to hunt down my posts and any responses.

Nope.
You can access all your posts through your profile

Nope not that I know of

Go your account, then scroll down to view your profile as others see it and you can access all the posts you have commented on.

She wanted to know if theres a way to know when someone commented on YOUR post.

As far as I know, no.

Little_Submissive wrote:

Does the lovehoney site inform you when someone responds to your post or quotes your post in their post? I do not long on very often and I didn't see any section on my account that lets me know when someone responds or answers a question. It can be quite difficult to hunt down my posts and any responses.

I was answering this part ;)

Nope wish they did... in a similar wat to fb u mean? X

Little_Submissive wrote:

Sadly this isn't a feature we have - I know it would be great if you could get a notification!

As the others have said, I tend to log in to my account and scroll down to view the threads I've commented on and just quickly click through to see if there are any responses.

It might seem a little long-winded, but I find it takes no more time than clicking through notifications on Twitter or Facebook :)

Thank you for all the responses! I think that getting notifications would be an excellent idea. I do, however, understand that the technological side fo everything is complicated and adding something like that may not be easy. Depending on a lot of technical aspects of the site, adding more could make the site/forum run less smoothly.