Return and refund problem

My husband placed an order a few weeks back as a birthday gift for me, however, the items didnt fit me so we returned £57 worth of stuff and ordered replacements. He has received an email saying one is refunded at the value £00.99 and the other £00.00 and we have an invoice to pay for the replacement goods.

Ermmm, what?!

Contact live chat, they should be able to help and you'll get an answer straight away.

As CH said, definitely speak to live chat xx

I didnt even know there was a live chat lol!

Its sorted, it was because the replacement order was 99p less than the original order, so thats the amount shown in the refund, slightly confusing way of doing things, but atleast its all sorted and correct :D

Hi Lola_Lou,

Looking at your message it appears the replacements have been sent and the 99p refund was for the difference in price.

The delivery note is included in with the replacements which shows the total of the items order however, this is not an invoice.

So we can clarify this please contact Customer Care on 0800 011 6899 or customercare@lovehoney.co.uk and we will be more than happy to check this for you.

Thanks!

Amie ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

Lovehoney Customer Care