Return of the manfluff!

I cracked, and sent my ex manfluff a message...turns out he's been having a hard time too, so we're taking it easy for now and just enjoying eachother...

I'm pretty excited to be honest- the sheer amount of sexual frustration I have has been leading me to orgasm in my sleep and I'm telling you, I'm tender from it.

Now, this isn't totally off topic- what I wanted to ask, was, ladies, do you orgasm in your sleep too? It semi-wakes me and I usually enjoy the tail end of it, but it also becomes frustrating when I just want a good nights sleep. It seems to happen the more frustrated I am- if I'm satisfied they don't seem to happen at all.

EmberC I orgasm in my sleep, more recently a few weeks ago. . Exactly like you I am semi awake at the end. I usually am sleeping on the front when it happens.

As fun as it is, does it leave you a little tender after you've had a few?

I've had 3 in 2 days

Depends really. Sometimes its just the dream, sometimes its the friction. If its the latter then yes I ache quite a bit.

I still find it really amusing that he's called manfluff - makes me think of someone really cute and cuddly! :3

I didn't know women could orgasm in their sleep o.o Is it like sleepwalking/sleeptalking where not all the body is immobilized during sleep?

I don't think I've ever done that but I've woken up soaking a few times. Unless I completely slept through it, thinking about it that's probably the case as a bomb could go off and I'd still sleep through it unless it's close to me getting up.
Good to hear about the man fluff side of things it's a positive that he at least answered you 😊

Can't help on the subject you're enquiring about, sorry. Just wanted to say, it's lovely to hear you're on contact with the 'manfluff' that wording really makes does me chuckle 😀 take care hunni 😙💗xx

slinky binky wrote:

Can't help on the subject you're enquiring about, sorry. Just wanted to say, it's lovely to hear you're on contact with the 'manfluff' that wording really makes does me chuckle 😀 take care hunni 😙💗xx

+1

CaptainMeow it's that strange stage between being in a deep sleep and awake. But you're very aware of how the feeling, you just have no control.
Whether its an actual orgasm or a very good dream I don't know but when I come round properly my heart is racing and have the familiar throb and wonder what noise i have made.
I've always had very active dreams and sleepwalked a lot when I was a kid and teenager so don't know if that's a contributing factor.
It doesn't happen often so I really enjoy it.

I have been singing "return on the Mack" but substituting Mack for manfluff for ages now!

I cant say I have orgasmed in my sleep. I do have night terrors, sleep paralysis and lucid dreams. Not as scary as it sounds! I can usually tell when I will have an episode. My triggers are seeing a spider and exhaustion. I imagine that orgasming in your sleep will fall under a similar bracket.

Once your frustration has had a good seeing to, 😉, it should stop.

Enjoy your manfluff!

Lucid dreams do have a connection to them Rosy.

Whilst doing the typical 'checking im not wierd' research on the web i read that they usually occur during the REM cycle of sleep. Supposedly your brain is just as active as when awake so as you're completely relaxed your mind can wander to whereever it wants. Plus there's the random flow of body to various body parts that happens during the REM cycle so in the same way the rush of blood can cause a guys midnight erection, it can rush to our lady parts which triggers the brain to react just like it would if you were awake.