Returning an item bought with OH Points?

Hello! Just received something that really doesn't fit well - there's an alternative which costs more OH points which we have. Is it just like a normal return where we fill the return form in and request a replacement? Or do I have to wait for the points to be returned and reorder?

Thanks!

Probably best to email customer services and im sure they will help you.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/677536-returning-an-item-payed-for-with-oh-points/

Sorry to hear you've had to return an item.

If you have the necessary amount of Oh! Points left on your account (whatever the extra is) we can probably arrange an exchange for you, but only if the points are readily available to cover the price difference.

Alternatively we would refund you your Oh! Points back to your account for you to use another time.

See MissChar's post above :)

Woops I had meant to post a helpful message with that link haha. Sorry if it looks rather rude! I blame the tablet.. :) xx

Ah sweet, sorry I didn't see that on the forum already - I did search but didn't come across that! Yeah the points would have to be refunded first for us to use the remaining points, which is cool.

No worries MissChar, appreciate the link :)