returning an item

Hi

So got the exposed blue plus size basque and the fit wasnt great so going to return it but I got a free butt plug for spending over a certain amount, if i return the item and wish to be refunded do i also send back butt plug (it hasnt been used!!) ?

many thanks xx

I think that if you exchange the item for something else and the promotion cans till apply, you won't have to return the plug though (not sure, it may be worth having a chat with the costumer service)

I returned an item that was in an offer. I was told I could get a partial refund or choose another item within the same promotion. I chose a different product, I had already paid and I knew the refund would have been spent here anyway.

Obviously some offers are different than others so it can get complicated from my experience. They'll tell you about your specific case if you do the live chat. LH service is legendary so don't be shy.x

I think you should talk to live chat, they are great :)

Hello sexkitt3n, 

Oh no , I am sorry to hear the item did not fit well ![sad|20x20](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif "sad")

In regards to the return , this all depends on what the order total is left at once you have returned the item. If it is below the required spend to get the offer then we may ask if you want something else as exchange to bring spend total up again. 

OR you can return it all together to ensure a full refund .

In some cases we wont ask for the free item back , it all depends on the offer and the spend required. This is something that can be clarified with customer care ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

I hope that helps.