Returning an item

I am needing to return an item or 2 but i have been putting it off for 2 reason.
1. I dont have a printer to print out the prepaid return thingy lol. But i am hoping i can borrow a printer.
2. (This is the main one) i dont know what i am going to say when the post office ask "i need to ask what is inside". What do you all say? I am not confident enough to actually turn round and say a sex toy haha.

I've only ever been asked once what was in the parcel, and I just said toys.

Hello

You are able to write the address on piece of paper and selotape it down on the packaging. You can get the address from live chat

Tell the staff in the post office its novelty items

🐼

When i have returned items at the post office because it already has a label, l have not been asked. I think the label being prepaid and tracked means it is safe for postal services.

They aren't actually allowed to know what is inside - they need to know that there's nothing in it from the list of banned items. So when asked i usually say "nothing in it is on the list of prohibited items", and if they continue to be arses, just keep saying "nothing prohibited, stop violating my privacy", and if that fails, try, "it's a f*cking huge dildo - would you like to buy it off of me, you look like you could do with getting f*cked"

I've returned a couple of items to Lovehoney, and simply go up to the PO counter and say "I'm returning an item". They've never asked the usual "what's inside" question like they do when I'm sending parcels.

Sum Sub wrote:

They aren't actually allowed to know what is inside - they need to know that there's nothing in it from the list of banned items. So when asked i usually say "nothing in it is on the list of prohibited items", and if they continue to be arses, just keep saying "nothing prohibited, stop violating my privacy", and if that fails, try, "it's a f*cking huge dildo - would you like to buy it off of me, you look like you could do with getting f*cked"

Haha i wonder the reaction would be to that 😂

I just say toys

Sum Sub wrote:

I think it would be better if there was a list of the prohibited items by the till points and then the staff simply ask "is there anything on this list inside the parcel?". I don't mind being asked but I know a lot of people don't like to disclose parcel contents even when it's just a pair of shoes - there's the potential security risk of a staff member stealing the item.

We always say Toys or clothes

It should be ok with that