Returns address

Hello good people! Okay, I have a few things to return, but I don't have a printer, so generally I do my address label by hand. Unfortunately, because I don't get to the PO that often, I tend to have several things to return at once and I don't usually do "return form, label, down to the PO". So at the moment, I have things I need to return and I've done the return forms, but I don't have the return address to hand.

Does anyone have it to hand so I can sort this package for returning hopefully tomorrow??

Hello 

Aw sorry to hear you need to return some items , I hope they weren't too bad for you

The UK address is 

Returns 

100 Locksbrook road 

Bath 

Ba1 3EN 

Please include a note with your name address , order number and reason for return ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

Also obtain a proof of postage receipt from the postal office 

Thank you! ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) you're a star ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I think it says a great deal about Lovehoney that this returns package contains only five items out of the (embarrassingly high ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)) number I have bought over the last year. Five "noes" over all that time I'd say is pretty good going and reflects well on the company! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I think I have maybe 2-3 items still on my "damnit woman, make a decision!" pile, but if you looked at my order history... well, even if ALL of those get sent back, that's an exceptionally good ratio of yay to nay ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)