Returns with batteries?!

HI there,

Hoping someone can help. We're looking to return some sex toys that we have tried but didn't really like. Informed LH and printed the returns form etc, but I'm aware Royal Mail don't allow you to post batteries...

LH sent me the items via Royal Mail but worried about declaring there's batteries in there when I go to return the items incase they don't send it or it gets destroyed at the sorting office or something for prohibited items.

Are you supposed to remove the batteries from the parcel before sending it off? Would LH not want the batteries back?

Can someone who has done this before advise?

Thanks!

I'm not too sure on the Royal Mail question. I think you're right in thinking they're not allowed to be posted as they're used batteries. But since you are returning items that you've tried out and not liked, I think it's fair to assume Lovehoney know you've used the included batteries to do so and wouldn't require them to be sent back with the toys. I can't imagine why they'd want the batteries back as all they'd do with them is pop them in the recycling. I've sent back battery operated toys in the past minus the batteries and it was fine, I'd just send the toys back without the batteries to save any hassle at the post office :)

No need to sent the batteries back. They will just have to be removed before they can recycle the toy anyway. If you have a rechargeable toy to send back, then I think that's fine to send, but any with removable batteries should be taken out. Save the batteries for future purchases.

Hey 

We would not expect you to send the batteries back we have issued with the toys. As others have said we pop them out of the toys into recycling anyways.

Items do make it here that have had batteries included , I am unsure whether the orginal sender did declare them. 

Hope this helps and sorry to hear you need to return some items.

Thanks everyone :)