Review not showing up?

I reviewed the Womanizer Duo recently but it’s not showing up. It doesn’t usually take that long, couple of days to few days at most, for the review to show up after I submit it. But this one didn’t. Anyone knows what’s going on?

I reviewed a couple of items a couple of weeks ago and it took four or five days to go live.

2 Likes

You would have to contact Customer Care to find out about that. :+1:

1 Like

Maybe the people who approve them have gotten a huge influx of them so it’s taking longer?

They can take a while to be honest. Ive had mine take over a week before (though admittedly some of mine are resonably long)

Maybe they’ve got a lot of reviews to check through and are running a bit behind on them…

My reviews seem to take one to seven days to go live. I have one review I submitted in August that never went live. I asked in the live chat about it a couple times (maybe a month after and again after two months) because I’ve since submitted a ton of reviews that have gone through, and they said they couldn’t check its status because it’s a third party that approves the reviews. There wasn’t anything inappropriate in the review that would stop it from getting posted, but I don’t want to resubmit it and end up having duplicate reviews. But my review wasn’t anything special, so if it just got lost somewhere, oh well :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna I submitted a review for the Exposed Lust Studded Wet Look Open Front Strappy Teddy four weeks ago on December 19th, and it still isn’t live on the site… The last time one of my reviews took longer than a week to go live, it ended up lost for three months until you found it and manually published it… Are you able to check on this one for me? :crossed_fingers:

Found it! It had fallen foul to overzealous moderation - I shall feel back to the moderation team :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna . I’ve been having issues with my account & don’t know if my reviews are being received. Ive done a couple that I’ve not received any notification that they have been submitted. Would it be possible to look into this for me please? Any advice or help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hey :slight_smile: Which items were these for?

@Lovehoney_Brenna this was the last item I reviewed

This review is live on the product page:

You will not receive notifications that they have been submitted, apart from this one that shows on the product page when you click submit:

Thanks for the information @Lovehoney_Brenna :+1: