Review of the month!

Thank you!!!!!!
I was unbelievably shocked to have just received an email saying I'd won review of the month! Can't believe it :-)
Thank you so much! So happy :-)

Hmm, now what shall I buy!

Well done!! Which review?

You should get this...
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30909

Congratulations, and I am not at all jealous.

Awww yey! Congratulations!!! I got runner up too!!!! Eeeeeek!

Young and fun95 wrote:

Well done!! Which review?

It was for the silencer bullet :-) Sum sub- I really like the look of that, although I've been eyeing up some Lelo bits for a while, or there's the Stronic Drei, or the Nalone Wave........and more haha Choices choices

Imo lelo is a bit of a let down all round and n alone has consistently poor reviews.
Stronic seems good too though

Congratulations :)

Congrats, and get a Stronic!! I have the Drei and while it is definitely not for the faint of heart (faint of orifice?) it's a great toy. Or the Rosa...I got a Pure wand when I won a couple of months ago and it's the best sex toy purchase I've ever made. Just to give you more options ;)

Well done! =D

Congratulations all round. Some great reviews there.

Sum Sub wrote:

Imo lelo is a bit of a let down all round and n alone has consistently poor reviews.
Stronic seems good too though

I guess everyone has different preferences - I have both the Stronic and the Wave (lucky me, lol) and while I gave the latter one a 10/10, the former one (I got this long before I joined the LH forums and don't think people should write reviews for stuff they got elsewhere, that would feel kind of wrong) would get about 8/10...

Thanks everyone :-) I'm going to spend the rest of this evening browsing and deciding me thinks!

Congratulations

Congratulations Hun :) xx

Congratulations ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Dam and all those creative writing classes I took have been a waste for yet another month.... but congrats to you butterflybee

Well done!

I'm totally not jealous either....

;)

Hey good for you! You deserve it, now go treat yourself to celebrate!

I went for Lelo in the end :-)

I got the Ina 2, been after it for aaages!

It was one of the first items on my mental wishlist of 'will buy at some point in the future', so thought it was only fair that it was the first to come off that list haha