Review suggestion

Apologies if this is already in place and i have just missed it, but is there a way the site could be adjusted so that when you view your purchase history, it tells you which items you have yet to review?

ive bought a bit since ive joined, and some of the items im yet to use, and it gets a bit confusing remembering which you have already reviewed and which you havent yet. Especially so when you know youve reviewed a lube, but cant remember exactly which one!

I know you can click your profile and see your reviews, but it would be good if there was a list of all the items you have bought and a tick next to them if youve reviewed them, or if you havent then a link so you can do it that way. Then when youre in a reviewing mood you can work through the list!

No, there isn't a function like that in place. For me personally, I keep all my reviews in a folder on my desktop and whenever I make a new purchase I create a new word document within that folder and next to the name I also put 'TO DO', so they stay in one place. As soon as I have finished a review, I rename the document and remove the 'TO DO' from the file name. It may sound like a hassle, but it works for me - lol :) x

Scorpius12 wrote:

No, there isn't a function like that in place. For me personally, I keep all my reviews in a folder on my desktop and whenever I make a new purchase I create a new word document within that folder and next to the name I also put 'TO DO', so they stay in one place. As soon as I have finished a review, I rename the document and remove the 'TO DO' from the file name. It may sound like a hassle, but it works for me - lol :) x

I've only just started reviewing things but this is pretty much exactly what I do! :)

Maybe i will have to try that! At the minute i do reviews on my ipad but i could do them on the computer and do it that way

Just write a list.
On paper. WIth a pen.

It's what I do, then I can see what I've got to review, and what I've done. I save all my reviews too, but, they're across multiple hard drives/clouds -.-

I do write down what I've got to review in a little notebook too :) I think your idea is great, it would be very useful!

I made a wishlist called 'items to review' so when I buy something I add it to that wishlist then delete it once I've submitted my review. I also write it in a separate doc then copy and paste it into the review bit to avoid launching the iPad through a window because it crashed while I was writing.

I just check my purchase history. Also, I have a single Word document with my reviews, and the current one is always on top.

If you check your profile it says which products you have reviewed.

As a reviewer, I am way too many sex toys to review, that I have to write down the date of when it came in by. Then I arrange them in the order to review (writing down, as mentioned above).

I keep the order notes that come with the products in a file and put the date on when I have done the review.

Like Anonymous Lady, I write all my reviews in a single Word document with the newest first.

I check my order history, but I like the wishlist idea

I'm quite good at making my own list, besides, one thing that bugs me - when you've ordered a product from somewhere and then they bombard you with emails asking you to leave a review! I would never want Lovehoney to go down that sort of route at all.

I've an app on my phone... Called memorix which has a vault which can be locked and has a checklist option.. It also has option to colour code ur pages too.. It's brilliant as u can copy and paste from it as well :) I write my reviews using it as I don't hav a computer at minute x

If you go into Your Account and then View your profile as others see it from the bottom of the page it will show your profile and list all the reviews you've done.

I write all of my purchases, gifts and testers in a little book. Once I do a review I cross it off the list. This suits me down to the ground as I'm a compulsive list maker 😀

DavidB1986 wrote:

I'm quite good at making my own list, besides, one thing that bugs me - when you've ordered a product from somewhere and then they bombard you with emails asking you to leave a review! I would never want Lovehoney to go down that sort of route at all.

+1 loathe those emails!