review title changed!

anyone ever had this before? I wouldn't mind but I take a lot of effort to make up a good title for my reviews and never ever have written the title of just the product name. ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Just seems strange, my title wasnt a bad title!

I had mine changed once. But I understand why they did it. It was changed from a really negative title (like being ran over by a truck-my OHs own words) to something kind of positive (good if you like intense sensations-I had written this in the review) what was changed?

Young and fun95 wrote:

I had mine changed once. But I understand why they did it. It was changed from a really negative title (like being ran over by a truck-my OHs own words) to something kind of positive (good if you like intense sensations-I had written this in the review) what was changed?

i think i put something like "rule" over me

and it was changed to just the name of the product

well it just seems a boring one added to my string of not so boring ones lol

ShinySparkle wrote:

I've had my reviews edited. Titles adjusted. Paragraphs removed.

Recently, I've had a grammatical error ADDED to my review. I still have to contact CS about it.

I suppose it depends on who is editing the review. If you aren't happy then maybe contact CS to ask why.

Haha! I have this quite often, annoying when I check it so thoroughly.

PA that's weird, I don't see why that was changed. Maybe it was the same as someone else's?

I dunno i looked and it wasnt the same

What was it called originally?! I haven't done my review on it yet, it needs more outings.. Lol :) that's my theory... We have already used this three times 😁😁

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

What was it called originally?! I haven't done my review on it yet, it needs more outings.. Lol :) that's my theory... We have already used this three times 😁😁

think it was "rule" over me

Hi

Please email with the full detials of original title and present title etc.

Cazz@lovehoney.co.uk

many thanks!

ok thanks cazz. wasnt that big of a deal i just was a bit confused why lol

thanks to cazz im much happier now lol

ShinySparkle wrote:

I've had my reviews edited. Titles adjusted. Paragraphs removed.

Recently, I've had a grammatical error ADDED to my review. I still have to contact CS about it.

I suppose it depends on who is editing the review. If you aren't happy then maybe contact CS to ask why.

I've had grammatical errors added too. But the most annoying thing is when my 6 paragraph review turns into a 20 paragraph review, one sentence is not a paragraph!!!!

Glad you got it sorted PA :)

We've had reviews edited slightly, and got one review that didn't go live cos lh though we reviewed a faulty item, but it was the replacement, but not bothered cos review was crap, as was item.

j&lxxxx wrote:

We've had reviews edited slightly, and got one review that didn't go live cos lh though we reviewed a faulty item, but it was the replacement, but not bothered cos review was crap, as was item.

i had something quite similar, usually they send out another if they think yours was faulty, they did that with some tights i reviewed, still havent got round round to trying the replacments though so the origional review isnt live. i had another toy where the replacement was just as faulty as the first so they put the review live then like a month later asked me to try again. i like that theyre actually bothered about the reviews and people getting faulty stuff

My latest review was changed, but it looks better now, paragraphs were altered & phrasing was changed, I always add in '!' to my titles and everytime they get removed but it's not something I'm fussed over, as long as my reviews are drasticvally changed, I guess they need to be written in a way to appeal to everyone, I trust the review editor's judgement ^_^ x

Young and fun95 wrote:

j&lxxxx wrote:

i had something quite similar, usually they send out another if they think yours was faulty, they did that with some tights i reviewed, still havent got round round to trying the replacments though so the origional review isnt live. i had another toy where the replacement was just as faulty as the first so they put the review live then like a month later asked me to try again. i like that theyre actually bothered about the reviews and people getting faulty stuff

It was a tester, the first and second had the same fault, got the third, tried it a couple of times, but thought it was rubbish and didn't work the way we thought it would, so struggled to be possitive and wrote our worst ever review. When we enquired as to why it get didnt published, LH said we reviewed faulty item, we replied it was working item. Not had any testers since, but would love another as everything else we have got from LH has been great, and all our other reviews have been positive.