reviewing a product

AdnaW wrote:

Oh I'm all confused again! I was sent something to test, tested and reviewed it as promptly as I could (submitted the review on saturday night...or was it the early hours of sunday morning? 19th/20th sept) but it's not come up on my profile and I never received an email about it so I just wanted to make sure it's gone through?? It was a new product so there isn't a page for it on the LH site. I'm so excited that I got picked for testing, I just want to make sure it's all gone through properly External Media

Ax

ifits not listed on the site AW then you wont get an email until the item has gone live ...if you used the review system like you normally do then more than likely it has gone into LH admin system ... I had the same thing a while back and thats whats written in the intital email they send out to you i think :)

Oh thank you Jav, you have put my mind at rest! It took long enough to do the review in the first place due to my account "disappearing" so I was worried it might not have gone through!

Thank you

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

Oh thank you Jav, you have put my mind at rest! It took long enough to do the review in the first place due to my account "disappearing" so I was worried it might not have gone through!

Thank you External Media

Ax

No worries Hun will look out for it!