Reviewing Reviews

Aww Noooooo your reviews ain’t dull at all @Green_Eyed_Girl n I struggle to not get bored in many situations, my concentration goes n that’s me lost! they’re immense n I agree about the quality of reviewers here is of such a high standard n yeah way too many people writing them name. It’s puts me off doing reviews here as I don’t think I can offer anything that’s not been covered with quality, give me quality over quantity any day of the week! Although if there’s only a handful of them I could see myself starting there :+1:t2:

I’ve gone off track my point here’s to tell you that I for one love your reviews they ain’t boring at all because you’re giving us all the relevant information about the products. Honestly that advent calendar would of been tricky with or without spoilers because how much can you give without spoilers? I’d be stuck after attempting to paragraph the presentation and separate paragraph explaining there’s something for everyone but the write up you gave without spoilers was perfect n then the spoilers made it for me because wherever it is be it Sex toys or cosmetics I scroll through all the reviews looking for the word “spoiler”! Although their built for the purpose of a surprise many people want to know what’s in. Don’t doubt yourself is the moral of that story bab :kissing_heart:

Couldn’t agree more that the ability of linking reviews needs to return, I’m devastated at losing my reviews elsewhere so understand how frustrating, annoying and upsetting it is. This is different cos the customer service here has always been good when needed, but these two companies have made me feel undervalued as after writing over 100 descriptive reviews for one of them which taken a lot of time n efforts n being offered a password resets soul destroying :roll_eyes:

Aww thanks that’s made me smile but genera I’m a straight shooter but became aware that online it’s not as easy because the last thing anybody wants to do is upset others, so tend to not comment if there’s no way to dance around the subject wherever it may be :woman_shrugging: If I say something it’s cos it’s meant though I’m not afraid of getting hate cos my opinions although here is far nicer n friendlier than other place’s, no keyboard kings thanks to the clientele, rules n I believe @Lovehoney_Brenna does all the moderation n it’s a perfect combination :kissing_heart:

Such ashame about the review reward :sob: I’ll put a comment on the new website page regarding some of these new features or lack of them. Has the discount also gone for writing them?

Couldn’t agree more about the quality of people’s reviews here, I’ll not drone on about it again though :see_no_evil:

Thanks for digging that page out that @Ian_Chimp created that’s nice, I’ve been reading some today :kissing_heart:

Oh my days “girth defect”, your so witty I’m borderline jealous @Blonde_Bunny :rofl: I know exactly what you mean, I love everyone for taking their time to review stuff here :kissing_heart: it’s natural to gravitate towards peoples reviews who have simulator tastes or because I simply enjoying their writing :blush:

Im definitely thinking about putting some out there, I’ve got a few notes as it happens for one of my fav dildos :eggplant: You’ve inspired me although I’m pretty intimidated by the quality here. Got to say this though yesterday I got 3 published yesterday and my phone keeps sending likes n comments :clap:t2::blush: n I have to thank you for your top tips n tips in general as I’d gotten slack but I’m back now for sure n soooo happy so thanks for the help n advice bab :kissing_heart:

4 Likes