Reviewing & Testing

Hi y’all :wave: I’m fairly new to the forum but I’ve been enjoying the LH shop for awhile.

I was wondering if there was a difference between the product reviews on the shop Vs using the forum and what it means for becoming a sex toy tester.

Personally I don’t know how much I’ll be able to engage on the forum and whether it’ll impact my chance of getting toys to review.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?
(My apologies if this has already been asked)

1 Like

Hello and welcome @MrTommy5 :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’re interested in the testing & reviewing side of things you should have a read of Review for Lovehoney - All you need to know!, and this FAQ is really good too. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

You don’t need to post on the forums to be a Tester, though there are often ‘Secret Testers’ that get posted here, so it’s worth checking in regularly so you can pop your name down if you see one you like. :+1: (there’s more info about them in the links too)

Hope this helps, and happy reviewing. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @MrTommy5 :blush:

1 Like

Hey @MrTommy5. You might find yourself spending a lot more time on here than you expected!
:grin:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @MrTommy5 , as stated above no, for the main tester list you certainly don’t have to be a regular on the forum you just have to write good and helpful reviews of products you already own.

Some testers, particularly secret ones however, are announced on the forum and you would need to post a reply to show interest in these.

1 Like

Thankyou very much for the help and the warm welcome guys! :grin::grin:

2 Likes

Hi @MrTommy5 and welcome :smile:

1 Like

Hi @MrTommy5 and welcome, i’m sure your input will be really helpful to users / buyers, good luck

1 Like

Hello and welcome :smiley: @MrTommy5

1 Like

Hello and welcome!

Hi again @MrTommy5 :slightly_smiling_face:

I realised I didn’t give you as much information as I could have done. :slightly_smiling_face: I posted this earlier in another topic, and thought you might find it useful. :+1:

And I believe your profile link is: :+1:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/mrtommy5/

1 Like

Thanks a bunch!

1 Like