Reviews and testing!

Has any ever been chosen to review and test products from love honey? Am I doing something wrong? I always request to review a product that brenna puts on and I update my sex toy wish list! But still no luck 😔

I assume you have already read the pinned post ''Review for Lovehoney - All you need to know'': https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1661395-review-for-lovehoney-all-you-need-to-know/ as well as the ''Secret Tester's FAQ'': https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1451514-secret-testers-faq/

I don't know what criteria Brenna and the LH team use to pick who gets to test a product, but there are always way more people applying than there are products to be sent out. Therefore, not being picked isn't that unusual if you think about it. However, I understand that it can be disappointing. Keep in mind though that being choser as a tester isn't a given. It's more like a perk, not a right.

My advice would be to just keep doing what you're doing and post more reviews - make sure they're thought through and offer infomation a potential buyer might want to know about the product. =)

How many live reviews do you have on your account?

When I asked a similar question to you a while back a couple of people advised me that you need a dozen or so live reviews before you start getting selected and that's exactly how it turned out in practice. Once I had enough reviews I began to get chosen.

Make sure your reviews are good. There's a whole section on how to write good reviews on the LH website.

Hi T84, definitely read the links that Smulton listed.

I am out of practise, I used to be a very active member of the community and was very lucky and received a number of tester items but then had to stop for a while. You have reminded me I should get back into it and review stuff I have purchased in the meantime!

I just had a quick nose at the reviews you've written, I would say you probably want to put in more details about the actual products. Think about what information you would like to know if you were thinking of buying something....

In terms of underwear, not just it fits well but what size are you? What size did you buy? How did that fit? What is the packaging like?

Toys, what are the functions like? How easy is it to clean and charge? What aspects did you like and what not so much? Anything else you can think of basically!

Otherwise, just keep going.

I also noticed you posted in some of the lingerie threads, I don't know if it's still the case but when I joined up I answered the questions here before I was considered to be a lingerie tester https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lingerie-and-clothing/1386055-questions-for-reviewers-and-potential/

As others have mentioned take advantage of the information available on the site. Write good quality reviews and continue to add to your reviews as you treat yourselves to new toys and I'm sure your time will come. I never thought I would receive anything and have been lucky enough to try a few items now so can definitely vouch that the testers scheme is genuine.

I can also verify the tester side of love honey is real. I think I did have almost 20 live reviews before being selected to receive a tester. Make sure your reviews are detailed, particularly for lingerie (include your height, size etc) to give people an idea of how that lingerie compares to the actual sizing. Brenna will decide whether you are suitable for receiving certain testers. Some may require you to have experience with this tester before, some can be revamps of previous ranges, it just completely depends. Keep doing what you're doing and writing reviews!