Reviews missing from my profile?

I've done some reviews recently that show up on the items but not on my profile. Has anyone else had this?

Specifically things like the plus size seduce me skirt http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36243

Yes Lovehoney are aware of this glitch ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Hi, it is a know glitch that Lovehoney are working on fixing, but they are as of yet unsure of a fix date.

oh ok, well at least it's not just me. Thanks ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I think its their ploy to get you to do more reviews lol ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Haha it made me think I hadn't done it so I was going to do it again!

yes I thought that too the first time it happened lol

We are indeed aware of the glitch and I believe it is being investigated! :)

Leanne's last comment on the glitches thread about this issue:

"Reviews on profile page: This has been on-going, as long as the review shows on the product page that is the aim of the game so no problem there. However we are looking to fix this , so it is a higher priority than above issue. Finding a link has been difficult and causing a delay in what we can do to resolve. Please let us know if there are any issues with the review not showing on the product page. If it does not show on your profile it is part of this bug- Sorry."