Reviews of the Month

I love this, I am not great at writing to be honest but I do try and will always write reviews on what I have purchased as I just think even if just one part helps or inspires someone to have a go it’s worth it :slightly_smiling_face: xx

@Blonde_Bunny I absolutely love your bloggy style it really talks to me and it’s a great style to have that I am sure many can relate to.

Love the idea of monthly prizes for people who have written good/informative reviews and credit or %off vouchers is a great incentive

3 Likes

Think it’s a good point that awards should be for most helpful reviews :relaxed: Makes the emphasis more on helping the community. Although I’m sure this is already factored in along with quality of writing etc. Personally don’t like the idea of us voting on them though as it could be a bit of a popularity contest.

5 Likes

I must say, I agree with @LongtermCouple , I don’t like the idea of us voting as I think it would be a popularity contest.

I think %off winnings are a great idea, though I’d end up spending way more if I ever won one as I can’t help but splurge with a good discount code! :rofl:

4 Likes

I absolutely agree with that. I think having the Lovehoney staff decide makes it much fairer and more official. Apart from the giant gap between winning and being a runner up, I don’t really have any issues with the Review of the Month set up. :+1:

It’s interesting looking back and seeing all the old ones. They also used to do a weekly round-up of the best reviews too (though no prizes). :slightly_smiling_face:

“Squeeze! Relax. Squeeze! Relax. Enjoy…” Sex Toys Review Round-Up (2ndAug2010)

2 Likes

I’m just happy for the 20% i didn’t even realise there was a competition!

3 Likes

Excellent reminder. :+1: You can have a :heart: for that. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Right back at ya @Ian_Chimp :kissing_heart::wink:

@Blonde_Bunny I’m just reading through this post and please don’t change how you write! I find your reviews not only descriptive but they are witty and I always have a chuckle whilst reading them. If you feel it’s a blog… Good! You sold a £180 product to me due to your fantastic review of the Womaniser Duo. If you decide to change how you write then that’s completely up to you but IMO it’s perfect how it is. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Wellll I’ve tried it once so far… :scream_cat: Personally it’s a completely different type of orgasm than I’ve ever felt before. You know when you have a good sesh and it was that good you need food? I needed food! Haven’t wrote my review yet. LO is off to nans for the night which means only 1 thing… :scream_cat:

1 Like

I think any feedback is good - whether it be positive or negative. It gives you a chance to look at things from another perspective and possibly make improvements. I wouldn’t mind some, but I’m not sure if this is right for this topic or not?

Either way…Braces ego

I started this one some time ago that may be a better fit?

1 Like

I like both witty and straightforward reviews, and have bought a fair bit based on positive reviews. I love @Blonde_Bunny’s style of review, she obviously puts a lot of time and thought into them. She inspires me to up my game next time i post one.

No sign yet of October’s Review of the Month yet? Don’t think I’m being blind but thought I’d ask here in case I’ve missed it :thinking:.

1 Like

I’ve not seen it yet. July’s was quite late too though. Probably worth an @Lovehoney_Brenna mention. :+1:

1 Like

That’s true. I do like reading them so have been keeping an eye out.

Also, forgot to say it before but well done to the winner and runners up last month… particularly thanks to @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x for her bra review with full sizing information and answering every conceivable question :blush:

3 Likes

I won’t lie, I had to do a bit of digging to see what you meant. Found the blog post! Will have to keep an eye on future posts. Thanks @Peitho!

2 Likes

I haven’t written it yet, but don’t worry it is on my to-do list! :joy:

5 Likes

:rofl: Sorry @Lovehoney_Brenna :see_no_evil:

1 Like