Reviews question

Hey folks, my girlfriend and I have been posting some reviews on the lovehoney website, and I had a query. Been posting a couple of reviews a day, and it has been consistent that the next day the review would normally be approved. However, on Thursday we put 3 reviews up and still nothing back about them. I’m just curious if there was something wrong with them if we would be notified or if it’s maybe just taking that little bit extra time? Thanks in advance for people that can help!

It can take longer towards the end of the week. I think it depends on how many staff they have in, and if they’ve got anything else on. :+1:

If they’re not live by Monday you can check with @Lovehoney_Brenna to see if they got there okay. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @Ian_Chimp! If there was an issue would we be notified? One review was for the anal beginners kit and I didn’t think it was too much detail for a review but I might have been wrong!

If it was too graphic I think they just cut those bits out (if they can). And you can be specific, just not gratuitous. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

They say reviews can take ‘up to 72 hours’, though they are normally quicker than that. They do publish some over the weekend too, so you might find they’ll pop later today or tomorrow. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Perfect, thanks again @Ian_Chimp! Big help! Definitely wasn’t too gratuitous, we have other sites for that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’ll give it a few days more. Maybe the folks that check the reviews are trialling some toys themselves :wink: lol

1 Like

No worries. :+1::slightly_smiling_face: If they’re not live by Monday (ish) then Brenna is your best bet. You can either Mention her on here (@Lovehoney_Brenna) and see if that gets her attention, or you can use the community@lovehoney.co.uk address to contact her directly. :+1:

1 Like

Aye, not a problem! Probably going to fire a few more reviews up anyway, been meaning to do it for ages but never got round to it!

1 Like

Actually, is it a Bank Holiday on Monday? If so, then Tuesday. :slightly_smiling_face:

Nope. I was a week early. :slightly_smiling_face:

(it still feels like March to me :slightly_smiling_face:)

1 Like

Think we are all the same, not working at the minute with everything going on and the weeks are merging into each other!