Reviews reviewed

Hi Leanne.

Just wondering if our reviews get reviewed and is there any chance of feedback to make them better?

Ta X

I think they would be very busy if they had to give feedback on every review. You could check your reviews to see how many people have liked it. This usually gives you a understanding of how helpful your review was. X

Lots of advice here
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2012/05/17/how-to-write-a-great-product-review/
On how to create the best reviews x

Brill thanks. I took a look & think i’m a waffler!

Delboy is spot on. I just don't have the time to review each one we get. We get sooo many! 

I do look out on the tester reviews and will send an email if absolutely necessary. For example, if we need more information. ie: lingerie and sizing details. That kind of thing. 

I would say to anyone, focus your review on the areas we don't cover online. So, we cover discreet packaging and the actual facts. What is super useful is more about what we can't cover... what it is like in use, wear, wash, feel etc. 

Hope this helps :) 

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Delboy is spot on. I just don't have the time to review each one we get. We get sooo many!

I do look out on the tester reviews and will send an email if absolutely necessary. For example, if we need more information. ie: lingerie and sizing details. That kind of thing.

I would say to anyone, focus your review on the areas we don't cover online. So, we cover discreet packaging and the actual facts. What is super useful is more about what we can't cover... what it is like in use, wear, wash, feel etc.

Very helpful! Im new here and really hoping to be a reviewer!

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Delboy is spot on. I just don't have the time to review each one we get. We get sooo many!

I do look out on the tester reviews and will send an email if absolutely necessary. For example, if we need more information. ie: lingerie and sizing details. That kind of thing.

Appreciate the tips, Leanne!

One thing I have found really useful when browsing the reviews is people’s alternative ways to use products too, or tips. So if you have any difficulties using a product, what did you do to eventually use the toy to satisfaction etc. You can’t really waffle too much as long as you stay on subject! And over time it just becomes natural of things you need to remember, I usually have a kind of check list in mind so as Leanne said... size, length, weight etc and I mentally tick them off as I write

I put this thread together for Lingerie reviews: 

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1637712-some-helpful-tips-for-lingerie-reviews/

This may also help 

Thanks Leanne,

Id like to be a reviewer, just want to get it right though.