Reviews

I've reviewed a few items now, and I'm sure that usually when I review on I get an email to tell me the review has gone through and that it'll be uploaded onto the site shortly (Unless I imagined that) I can usually always see it on my profile to which says that it's not yet been posted. I reviewed an item a few days ago, and I didn't get the email (Though I could have imagined that) and it's not showing up on my profile. So I resubmitted it again today and again the same thing.

Is it that I've just now submitted two reviews for the same product (Sorry!) or that my review is being a bit naughty and not reviewing!

Thanks in advance for any help.

check your profile, we put two up tonight and they havn't shown on the new reviews tab but do on our profile

Sometimes they don't show up in your profile. I did exactly the same as you did about 6 month ago as, for the first time, it didnt show and I was used to seeing it "awaiting moderation" in my profile. This one time, there was nothing there. I typed it all out again and the same happened. I also ended up with two reviews on my profile (They chose one and the other one stayed on my profile for months saying "awaiting moderation" then one day vanished)

A few weeks ago I wrote a review and this was the second time a review didnt show in my profile. This time I waited and sure enough, the next day it was live and all was fine.

I dont know why this occasionally happens, but it does (for me anyway) I am willing to bet you have probably submitted two reviews but do not worry, check tomorrow and see if one is live and one is just "awaiting moderation" or gone. If it hasnt gone live by the day after tomorrow then I would contact LH (or even contact them before through livechat to ask if you are concerned)

PS: I rarely get the email to say my review is waiting mods, or that its gone live, that is very sporadic for me, usually I do not.

xx

This also happened to me last night. But today it was live. I just assumed it was because it was an item I had been sent for reviewing. I did notice that the review count on my profile had gone up though, perhaps you could check yours if you know what it was before? x

Thanks!!

I'll keep an eye out and see if it goes live in the next day or so!!

Yeah I've only reviewed a couple of things atm! So my list is only small, but the counter hasn't moved!

I'll keep an eye out.

xx

Yeh, Lovehoney are usually quick to moderate the reviews (Do not think I have waited longer than 2 days, but usually its within 24 hours ish) so if you havent seen it go up in two days then deffo contact them xx

So the reviews went live! But they published both of them, whoops.

Yep got mine live as well not been here a fortnight and did my first on the LH recharble rabbit, the puple one so delighted.

FrozenAngel wrote:

So the reviews went live! But they published both of them, whoops.

Are they both exactly the same? Maybe ask if they could remove one of them?

No they're both different, as I put the other review up a little while after and wrote it again because I usually had an email ect and it usually shown up on my profile to say that it was pending approval. So I posted it again thinking I hadn't done it right the first time as I didn't get any of that.

I'll send them an email or something to tell them both have now gone live, they can maybe remove one then.