Ride-On Vibrators / Sex Machines

What does anyone think of the sex machines like the Cowgirl, Sybian or Motorbunny? Anyone have one? Ladies, would you use one if you did?

My wife loves vibrations and it is something we have seriously started to look at.

1 Like

Ask @rockstar , i think i remember them saying they sold one they had… they might have helpful info.

We did indeed.

We bought a Syxxan all the way from America at around £1500.

We used it perhaps a dozen times. It took so long to set up that it became intrusive and took away the intimacy. My wife, aware of the cost, always felt under pressure (not from me) to orgasm many times in order to get our money’s worth. In the end it sat in our wardrobe unused until we sold it on.

We now have a fuxxing machine with a sleeve and a dildo (both to be used on me while my wife watches and operates the controls) and this gets used far more often then the Syxxan ever did.

1 Like

I think they look awesome but I’m not surprised by @rockstar comments

I dont have one as of yet but would love one

I’ve seen them on videos and a vibrator gives me the best orgasms so I’d love a go on one. It would feel a little bit kinky to use something like this and I’d probably be embarrassed to do so but they do look like fun.

Before we bought ours we hired one for a weekend. We found the hire company on Google .

Are there ride ones for guys??

Yknow I quite fancy one but the main thing I’ve found with marketing in kink spaces is they’re so loud you kind of need to have your own detached house to not think an airplane is going off.

I’ve never tried them, but they are on my bucket list. I think it would be kind of fun to have a fuck machine pegging away at me for a bit.

As I said above I get pegged and masturbated regularly (apart from Locktober) on our fuxxing machine and it’s absolutely relentless.