Riding my dildo with my boyfriend?

I cannot fault you @rockstar a great spectator sport, you could sell tickets for that.

Hi @sammy-jo, I absolutely beg my partner to ride her dildo in front of me (and sometimes she does). It plays into that threesome or “another guy’s cock” fantasy and I love it!

3 Likes

I totally agree when watching your mind can fill in the blanks, great fun.

1 Like

Totally agree with @rockstar that watching my OH get herself off with fingers or toys is a huge turn on.

I’ve learnt from it too, the rhythms she uses to tease and how her movements change as she gets close and reaches orgasm. Her telling me what she likes is helpful but seeing this demonstrated has been a far better way to improve our play together

3 Likes

Me and my oh have a list of of things we enjoy and my watching her use toys or using toys during sex is in my top 3. I get the most enjoyment from seeing her orgasm so it’s a win win. If you like to ride it then do that while he stands in front of you. Guys will like the visual of you on your knees in front of him, if you’ve got the coordination then you can give him a BJ or HJ at the same time. But even if you don’t my bet will still be that he’ll enjoy watching.

2 Likes

Love to see the enjoyment and an enthusiastic dildo rider - don’t hold back at all. Hot ASF

Understandable- this is wanted here, shower wall to the bathroom floor and getting a blow job at the same time.
Are any of the LH suctions any good?

A ‘spit roast’ using my suction cup dildo whilst giving my husband a BJ is a real turn on and has never failed in getting both of us to orgasm. When I need it my suction cup dildo comes in the shower and I love backing onto it and then bring myself off with my fingers.
Dildos are great. :blush:

11 Likes

Wife loves that too. When she wants to be filled up she will put a butt plug in, ride her dildo and give me head.

2 Likes

We love a “69” plus a lifelike dildo each at the same time.

2 Likes

I honestly love riding a toy when OH is watching it gets her so turned on and extremely horny she generally starts playing with herself talking dirty telling me what she wants to see and if I do a really good job she asks me to let her ride me with the toy still in my ass which leads to her taking me of of her pussy and into her ass till we both cum

4 Likes

I love to see her use her toys and she loves to use her dildos and vibrators regularly. Normally she will ride her dildo whilst either giving me a HJ or BJ and it is amazing to orgasm at the same time.