Riding my dildo with my boyfriend?

I bought my first toy this year and started to use a dildo quite regularly, especially during the lockdown. Me and my boyfriend don’t live together so while he knows I got some toys he hasn’t seen me use them at all.

He’s asked me about them a few times now and would like to see me use them but I’m a bit nervous. especially as I usually like to sit up and really ride my toy. I know it’s nothing to be embarrassed about but do others enjoy doing this?

9 Likes

What using toys with or watching a partner use them? Yes very much so I find that toys help add variety and a mix to a sex life to keep the flame hot(lots of other ways too). Personally I love seeing my guy pleasure himself with a toy and he’s the same way.

6 Likes

I love using my toys in front of my husband. He loves watching me using them too. I’m the same when he’s using his toys. I love it. Just go for it, there’s nothing to be embarrassed about.

7 Likes

From a male perspective, the fact he is asking about it in my mind shows he is interested in you and the pleasure you get from using toys.

It’s hard being apart and equally so getting the confidence sharing something you have done on your own until now.

I guess you can make sure he is prepared for what he is going to see or take it slow until you are comfortable but I am confident he will love it either way.

5 Likes

I agree! Super sexy watching her play with the 2653657893624768863547 toys we have from Lovehoney!!! :bomb::boom::heartpulse::banana::unicorn::rainbow::eggplant::peach:

3 Likes

My girlfriend finally got around to using her toys with be around and I found it great fun. Given he’s asking about them you shouldn’t feel so embarrassed, that’s the hardest part out of the way. Only issue might be if you go at your toy a lot more than you would with him, he might want a bit more next time!

2 Likes

From a mans perspective I know we would love to see that. As you don’t live together perhaps try sending some pics or videos first and see his response.
I’m sure he will love it. Hope all goes ok x

2 Likes

Embrace it and if he’s asking it’s a good thing

2 Likes

I agree! Stick that dick to a wall and have your own fantasy spit roast with him. He’ll love it but the fun will truly be yours :rofl::heart_eyes:

12 Likes

I agree with others: if he’s asking about your toys he’s interested and will no doubt love to see you pleasure yourself. If when the time comes you can pleasure him at the same time…sounds like it’ll be a pleasurable, explosive session!

3 Likes

Yep, perfectly normal so try not to worry about it :wink:

1 Like

Loved doing this, especially having myself sucked while riding a suction one etc…

1 Like

@Blonde_Bunny your comment about sticking toy to something has given me a great thought because I’ve been trying for years to get the wife to use toys in front of me but she never has.Maybe this could be the answer thanks for the thought in advance

1 Like

Enjoy the feeling of embarrassment and bring yourself off regardless; it’ll make it even more exciting. :hot_face:

I think this is my husbands favorite thing! He gets to sit back and me suck him whilst I am bouncing up and down on my suction dildo, which gets us both to orgasm pretty quickly!

2 Likes

I get very turned on giving him oral so having a dildo inside me is very enjoyable.

2 Likes

Some good ideas here but if it all feels like too much and too soon, then try just showing him how you like to use the toy and then handing it over to him, so that he can use it on you as part of whatever you usually do together. e.g. If he puts his fingers inside, he could try the dildo instead? Try exploring it all together, because your experience together will be different to you on your own.

1 Like

From my perspective I love watching my wife with her toys and sometimes get to join in. :+1:

1 Like

Hubby said he loves watching me use mine, it turns him on so much, especially when I’ve got my G-spot vibrator in and use my fingers on my clit, then he’ll join in. He’ll go down on me until I can’t take it any longer

3 Likes

Watching my wife making herself orgasm using her toys is far and away my favourite spectator sport.

5 Likes