Rimjob

Be honest: do y’all think I’m wired because I like to eat a mans ass??

1 Like

Hi, welcome to the forum.

And no, not at all. There are a lot of nerve endings in the anus so it can be a really pleasurable experience and there is nothing wrong with wanting to or enjoying give pleasure

1 Like

If you enjoy it and he enjoys it, have at it!

Mrs Sen has done that to me once, I really liked it and really hope she does it again

Weird, not at all. I agree with the comments made. Keep calm and carry on !! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hiya @Magnetic12 :wave: Welcome to the forum.

No if you enjoy it go for it… you’re not wired

Hi @Magnetic12 welcome to the forum. Not wired at all, it is about giving pleasure and if you read the kink, not kink page you will find that appears regularly! So many nerve ending there it is very intense!

I enjoy the way my partner wiggles when I do the same. You’re probably asking in the wrong forum though for people to say it’s weird :upside_down_face:

I always give my OH a rimjob, I love it. Sometimes when I stop licking it, she’ll tell me lick my bum hole it feels so good! I love it when she grabs my head so I don’t move away from it.

If you’re weird for it, then I am too :tipping_hand_woman:t3:

6 Likes

I love eating my wife’s ass. The deeper I can get my tongue the better!

2 Likes

Hell no

I love both giving and receiving when it comes to eating ass :tongue:

Definitely not weird, and lots of people do enjoy it. Like most sexual acts, some people enjoy them and others don’t. We all have our preferences and get pleasure in different ways :blush:

3 Likes

I’ve licked my wife’s ass a couple of times while she was giving me a blowjob. She didn’t object. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Love to give, a cheeky move down from pussy is always welcomed!

Iv never had it done no ones ever tried to and I don’t know how I would react if I did get it done think it’s a mixture of feeling scared but curious :rofl:

3 Likes

My wife loves me to lick her ass. I play with her clit at the same time and she loves it.

2 Likes

My wife loves it when I massage her bum and I’ll finish this by licking her ass.

2 Likes

Not at all weird! I love both giving and receiving, though maybe giving more!

4 Likes

Next time that someone is eating your pussy, tell them “ lick my ass”, they will probably devour you!!!

1 Like

Once you get over “the idea of it” it feels great just enjoy the feeling