Riskiest/weirdest place you've masturbated

We’ve got the thread for where you had sex but what about where you’ve had a solo session?

I’ll start with in a field next to a public footpath, back when I was learning about myself, took myself off for a walk around the field near my house where I lived and had a solo session, luckily no one caught me or they hadn’t built the house thats not in the field :rofl:

3,2,1 go

2 Likes

In hospital LOL I was having some bladder stones removed via keyhole 2 years ago and they gain access via the vagina and said I would most likely be very tender and bruised for next few weeks and to avoid sexual activity until I wasn’t as tender and on day I was admitted I had my own room so I took the opportunity on the night before surgery to have a few orgasms, I was so paranoid of a nurse walking in though so had to be quite about it.

6 Likes

Work, sometimes when you’re horny AF you just need to release some tension

2 Likes

On a well-filled Stagecoach bus as it wound through the Scottish highlands. Lovely scenery! :wink:

2 Likes

Lost in a Forest

2 Likes

Nothing crazy as yet but might have to get involved :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Strap in and enjoy

3 Likes

In a dorm room in a hostel with 7 other people

2 Likes

Riding down the road in traffic

2 Likes

The downstairs loo. Kinky, I know…

3 Likes

In my office at my desk, which you had to go through to get to the directors offices - there was one on either side and they always insisted on open door policy, the threat of being caught made it so much more exciting!!! I had to bite my lip so as not to cry out when I came - when one of the bosses came out not long afterwards he was a little confused as to why my lip was bleeding, lol

4 Likes

In a pub ! But not round the back in the restaurant side with people present lol but not too close :ok_hand::baguette_bread::sweat_drops:

1 Like

Wow, a couple of really surprising places! Some that I can’t begin to imagine how or why :rofl:

2 Likes

Out on a balcony over looking a river on a star lit night . Our anniversary and we had gone out for dinner and drinks and had a pleasant evening of love making . She fell asleep after a few orgasms . I was still horny , so went out in plain sight of the nearby buildings about one AM buck naked and stroked myself to another orgasm . Had been drinking a little and felt naughty , so extra exciting . The thought of getting caught or others watching increased my excitement .

1 Like

Please remember the forum rules, life at Lovehoney starts at 18, any references to sex acts before this age are breaking the forum rules and will be deleted. Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

In the middle of a field when I was working on a farm, and in the office at work… no one else in…

2 Likes

In the garden … obviously out of view of neighbours and in a garage :blush:

2 Likes

Damn and I was hoping you wouldn’t care about your neighbours

2 Likes

At work in the changing room, was feeling especially horny, came all over the floor, probably took longer cleaning up!! :joy::joy::yum::lips:

1 Like

I would say in the backseat of a mates car coming back from a nightclub, it was risky because the back of the car had two other people in it.

2 Likes