Rock Chick g-spot vibrator

hi all,

Slightly embarrassing question. My oh and I have been trying for quite a while now to find my g-spot. Never managed to date - one of the reasons being is I would love to squirt. We've tried all the 'tried and tested methods' but its not worked. Not getting overly stressed about it but would love it if I could. So, I have had a rock chick (in pink obv!) vibrator purchased for me by OH but I haven't got a clue what to do with it. He bought it ages ago but we played with a few times and it just felt odd. Can't describe it really, perhaps its because I don't have a g-spot? I'm not sure if I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be moving it in and out or just leaving it to buzz away and eventually it will work? Any tips?

Sorry - just a bit embarrassed because at 28 I should now what to do with a vibrator!!!

Emmy x

No need to be embarassed, it's not like it's something you magically know as soon as you hit a certain age.

There's a blog post on finding your g-spot here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2007/09/23/advanced-tips-for-finding-your-g-spot/
and probably a few more if you have a scout around.

Not used the Rock Chick m'self, so can't be much help there, but in general the idea is meant to be more of a rocking motion than thrusting: think pressure, not friction.

I have the rock chick and cant use it to stimulate my g spot nor squirt...... but using another g spot vibe bought from the lovely LH site I have ben able to find it and have had some quite amazing squirting experiences using it.

boredhousewife wrote:

I have the rock chick and cant use it to stimulate my g spot nor squirt...... but using another g spot vibe bought from the lovely LH site I have ben able to find it and have had some quite amazing squirting experiences using it.

ha ha ha OMG I just showed how blonde I really am..... I forgot to post a link to the g spot vibe I use....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13208

I'd just like to point out that you will have a g-spot in there somewhere. While i'm sure it's medically possible to be born without one it would be like a man being born without a prostate. I get a bit tired of always hearing about "the elusive g-spot." but for some ladies, and gents trying to hunt them out with mining helmet and aching fingers, it really can be.

I think spot toys are a bit like prostate toys in that if they miss, they miss big time. You have to find the right one or it isn't going to do much. The rock chick is designed to be inserted and used with a sort of pressing, rocking motion (hense rock chick I suppose.) Here is a good online review explaining a little of what you can do with it. It's actually of the rock chicks big sister, but the same principle applies. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6AZJgXHXxs

However, if it just doesn't work for you, it's not your fault or the toys, you just aren't a match. Maybe look into something with a g-spot head and go hunting?

thanks for the posts guys. That blog was really useful bashful babe, have never tried to look post orgasm, I suppose thinking back we've been a bit mechanical about it which probably doesn't help!

Boredhousewife, that looks good, might give it a try!!

Pixie king, that makes much more sense-the whole rock chick, there's me thrusting away like I would with a dildo! No wonder nothing is happening!!

We have a whole free day to ourselves tomorrow and are going to give it a go again, see what happens. Will go for it post orgasm and possibly with some other stimulus so wish me luck. If nothing, it's going in the bottom draw never to resurface!!

Pixieking wrote:

I'd just like to point out that you will have a g-spot in there somewhere. While i'm sure it's medically possible to be born without one it would be like a man being born without a prostate. I get a bit tired of always hearing about "the elusive g-spot." but for some ladies, and gents trying to hunt them out with mining helmet and aching fingers, it really can be.

It's also more of a "patch" than a spot - well it is for me at least. Like just an area of skin that's more sensitive and can swell up into like a bump when I'm really aroused.

So if it's just a sensitive "patch" then it's more difficult to "find" it. You have to try every patch until you hit lucky. Not to mention its response changes depending on your arousal! For me, for a long time, I really didn't get off on G spot stim because I was overly sensitive then all of sudden it just clicked and I love it now! I still have to be at a certain level to enjoy it though!

It's important not to get too focused on the one goal - go with the flow, do what feels nice and just enjoy it! Don't put uneccessary pressure on yourself - it's a sure fire way to make it nigh on impossible!

Good luck!

Adxx

Pixieking wrote:

I think spot toys are a bit like prostate toys in that if they miss, they miss big time. You have to find the right one or it isn't going to do much. The rock chick is designed to be inserted and used with a sort of pressing, rocking motion (hense rock chick I suppose.) Here is a good online review explaining a little of what you can do with it. It's actually of the rock chicks big sister, but the same principle applies. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6AZJgXHXxs

However, if it just doesn't work for you, it's not your fault or the toys, you just aren't a match. Maybe look into something with a g-spot head and go hunting?

Well i dont know if anyone has saw this but new studies has suggested that there isnt a G-spot at all,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8439000.stm

I dont know if its true or not, the article dosent go into much detail. (i would like to see the journal article on this)

Eitherway i hope you find your G-spot with the rock chick bananadelight

Thanks Ad, never thought of it as a patch sort of thing. Like I say, one more go tomorrow, after that I will just sulk :) .I'll find it when we least expect, just like
my first orgasm. Fingers crossed for a Sunday!! xx

I find that article a bit, odd. I mean, did all they do was ask? With the twin study, one twin might have been a g-spot lover and the other could never have bothered looking for it, or even knew it exists.

A persons opinion on whether they Believe they have a g-spot or not is more subjective than if they do, or do not have one. For a start have they not already identified it as a ring of tissue around a womans urethra at a certain point?

horny-youngcouple, 23M, 31F wrote:

Well i dont know if anyone has saw this but new studies has suggested that there isnt a G-spot at all,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8439000.stm

I dont know if its true or not, the article dosent go into much detail. (i would like to see the journal article on this)

Eitherway i hope you find your G-spot with the rock chick bananadelight

I think the author later distanced themselves from this a bit. It wasn't actually very scientific asking people if they have one!

That particular study annoyed the crap out of me.

I snide part of me wants to insinuate that their inability to locate it makes them feel compelled to prove it's not there. But that would just be catty and immature. ;)

And to contribute to the thread...

Banana; As has been said just relax and enjoy what happens, encourage your OH to explore you fully and enjoy the fun of them learning your body rather than being frustrated that they can't locate one specific area. Also encourage your OH not to get annoyed or frustrated and to just enjoy their time playing with you.

I also have the rock chick toy.

how i use mine is to lube it up and insert it. then sort of grind against a pillow or the duvet. another way that ive found works for me is to sit with it in on the end/edge of the bed and rock back and forwards. If using with a partner he could use his palm to rock it for you.

its not a toy that hits my g spot as such i don't think ( i havent "found" it, but have a rough idea) but it does feel good personally.

lube is the major key to sucsess with this toy i think.