Role Play Dress Up Ideas

Hi all...

My partner and I are currently into dressing up and would like some more ideas for outfits...

currently we do-

naughty school girl, sports girl, playgirl, sexy secretary. Also trying to put an outfit together for air hostess.

any other outfits we could try?

thanks in advance. X

Is this just for you or for him as well?

Maid is quite fun. Particularly if you like feather play and it's always nice if you bring in some whipped cream. I'm also quite partial to the lady-cop.

Maid, nurse, cheerleader?

Teacher

Army :)

Girl next door?

Naughty Nurse could be worth a try.

My partner does the dressing up I usually wear my sexy make lingerie.

Would like some drsss up ideas for myself as well (male) if anyone has any. Not many make dressing up costumes about.

Like the naughty nurse idea and maid.

She also does upon request big knickers and maternity bra for sexy mumma night. 😜

I'm just going to throw in army , fireman or police for you simply because they're my favourites . If you want to improvise you could go for hunky builder ....boots ,scruffy jeans and a toolbelt if you have one ;)
For your partner how about naughty nurse , sexy teacher or French maid ?

Another vote for naughty nurse and maid.....I have and love both. xx

My oh is a builder by trade.....enough said 😉 How about a doctor to go with the naughty nurse ......doctors and nurses get up to all sorts, so I'm told....just pretend you're both on shift and have sneaked off to the supply cupboard xx

Dr Who.....10th doctor. Sorry, as someone who has been through hell with my husband in terms of medical issues, there is zero chance anything like that could ever be construed as sexy!

Mens costumes tend to be found more in ordinary fancy dress shops.

I have the stripper set from here which I combine with the matching boxers and turn myself into a Butler who is at the complete beck and call of my employer.

I also have the fireman from here too.

Other outfits from fancy dress are full monty, fireman, pilot.

OH has maid, cheerleader, air hostess, school girl. We find that having outfits like teacher and pupil, doctor and nurse, maid and butler can work help the role play

Police Woman if you want your lady to the the dominant in a role play. A very easy one for role playing e.g. speeding ticket etc.

French/chamber maid is always a winner. My current outfit is getting a bit big (I bought it when I was 3 stone heavier!) so I have my eye on this one - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34022 (perhaps teamed with this set - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22118) - as I know the exposed back will drive my 'boss' wild. He will often watch me as I work and tell me exactly where needs dusting - usually places that require me to bend over! A feather duster/tickler prop is essential and super fun :-) .

I am liking the idea of french maid and air hostess.

Im planning on making up a policemans uniform 👮🏼 handcuffs at the ready!

Doc + Nurse

Fireman + Damsel indestress

Policeman + policewoman

Customs man + drugs smuggler

Prince + Princess

Vet + Pet

Cave man + Cave girl

Stallion + Made

Tarzan + Jane

Flesh Gordon + Dale Hardin.

Superman + loose lane

Prince Albert + Quim Victoria

King dong + Anne Darrow

Ice cream salesman + cone

King + slavegirl

Botanists + new species

Farmer + milk maid.

Hummingbird + flower

Trains + tunnels

Canilickuah +Roman slave girl

Mark handonme + Cleo spatula

James Bond + Pussy Galore

Buzzzzz light gear + Jessie Rabbit

If you need anymore ideas please let me know

There is this fireman outfit that lovehoney stock and I can recommend it also.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34804

If you like school girl roleplay how about playing the role of headmaster.

bondagegod wrote:

There is this fireman outfit that lovehoney stock and I can recommend it also.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34804

If you like school girl roleplay how about playing the role of headmaster.

The above outfit IMO is best worn in conjunction with a pair of black cargo pants , worn undone ,a visivest and helmet to make it more realistic for role playing. On its own its a cracking outfit for dressing up .For roleplaying I just think, there needs to be more meat on the bone.

For the headmaster just a pair of contrasting trousers with a blazer. Skip the shirt you want to look sexy right?. Worn with optional Christian Grey tie.

Hi... what about pretending to be tha babysitter and partner walks in when you have sexy lingerie on? My husband is in to role play so this forum is helping me too :-) some great ideas!

Dopidipi wrote:

Hi... what about pretending to be tha babysitter and partner walks in when you have sexy lingerie on? My husband is in to role play so this forum is helping me too :-) some great ideas!

Thats a good theme for a Role play ,perhaps if its a new thing as the character's arnt that far removed from yourselves as many of us I dare say have done babysitting. The thing we like from Role playing is portraying different characters and behaviours that are very different to ourselves.My Mrs really makes a good bad cop.