Role-Play Generator

Taxi Driver and Firefighter

Lorraine had only been in her new job as taxi driver for a week and things weren’t going awfully well. In that week she’d had a run of disasters and was on a warning from the taxi company she worked for but she really needed this job, she couldn’t afford any more complaints.

She was on her way to pick up her next fare when she spotted a fire engine parked up ahead. Lorraine had always had a thing about firefighters, she suddenly felt the tiny knickers she’d put on that morning unable to cope with the onslaught of moisture that was occurring.

‘Oh my god, don’t get distracted Lorraine!’ she told herself but it was no good, as soon as she caught a glimpse of the hunky firefighter opening the door and starting to climb down in front of her it all started to go wrong. In her panic she slammed on the brakes, almost skidding to a halt just inches from the shocked firefighter.

“What the hell were you thinking?” the outraged firefighter started yelling but then suddenly got a birds eye view down the front of Lorraine’s tight sweater as she rolled down the window which seemed to placate him somewhat.

“Oh I’m so sorry, please, please don’t take this any further, I’ll lose my job,” cried the hapless taxi driver.

"Hmmm, well I’m not an unreasonable man,’ he said still gawping at her heaving bosom. “I’m sure we can come to some arrangement.”

“Do you mean what I think you mean?” gasped Lorraine, trying to look shocked but secretly just aching to get her hands on him and rip those Velcro fastenings open on his jacket and trousers.

" Well I’ve always had a thing for taxi drivers," he grinned. " How about taking me for a ride later and if you’re very good I’ll show you my hose!"

8 Likes