3 Likes

My pic obviously = School girl :grin: / Teacher

Driving instructor

Mechanic

Secretary

Cleaner

Years and Years! :grin:

2 Likes

Shop assistant and customer - I often fantasize about hot female shop assistants joining me in the changing room.

Hmmmm, might have to go shopping on Saturday.

:grin:.

5 Likes

Lifeguard

Neighbour…

3 Likes

Harold/Madge Bishop
Susan/Karl Kennedy
Toadfish

4 Likes

This response was totally wasted on my OH when I repeated it to him. Gave me a laugh though :joy:

2 Likes

@discobot roll 2d56

:game_die: 40, 45

Superhero and God/Goddess. That is an awesome roll. :slightly_smiling_face::clap::clap:

1 Like

I thought so too! This is fun

1 Like

He was probably distracted working out which of your neighbours he was going to have to pretend to be. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp
Love your work, would it be too far to do a personality dice as well. Shy, angry, horny, dick hater, oral lover, bratty, drunk, butt obsessed, ditsy, poor, guess the list could go on and would add a dealer layer to the role play.
Not sure how far people take the roleplaying though it is it just till the clothes come off?

2 Likes

I could add another table, but it’d be easier if all the dice were rolled in one go. So it’d have to track to 120 (3d120), which might be too many. But it could be banded. So 1-10 in the third dice would be Shy, 11-20 Bratty, and so on (or 1-5, 6-10, etc to fit more in).

If we see where this one tops out it’ll give us a better idea of how many we need to come up with. :thinking:

Got have a rugby player in there - male and/or female :rugby_football: :men_wrestling: :women_wrestling:

1 Like

Im wondering if the robot can cope with multiple dice request.

@discobot 2d120, 1d10

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot 2d120; 1d10

Funny, it probably registered my two requests as one? Didn’t reply to the 2nd one.

@discobot 2d120; 1d10

If you open up a Discobot tutorial it’s a private topic, and you can have a practice of lots of stuff in there (though you do have to do the tutorial first, but they’re really quick and easy :slightly_smiling_face:).

From my practice goes with it he only likes one ‘1d120’ to a line, and will only respond to the first request if you put two separate ones in.