Role-Play Generator

Pirate and Explorer seems pretty fun. :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s 1657, and an intrepid explorer (is there any other kind :slightly_smiling_face:) charters a ship to sail to the unknown islands far off the coast of an already unknown land. Unbeknownst to them the ship is crewed by the most unscrupulous bunch of sea-thieves this side of the yardarm, who only reluctantly agreed to make the journey in the first place because their captain took a shine to the explorer. It’s a perilous journey, and emotions are running high. The explorer needs the Captain to be on their side, but the Captain wants them in their bed… How will they navigate this maelstrom of sexual tension? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@discobot roll 2d120

:game_die: 68, 63

If you condense a couple you have to fill the empty spots, but that helps you decide if it’s worth bunching some together to make the space or not. They all seem quite distinctive so far, and there has to be some scope for imagination in there (so if you get ‘cat’, you can be a ‘cat person/Thunder Cat’, etc), so loose groups seem to work. I think Rugby/Football/Hockey would make a good grouping, but what would go in the spare two slots?

1 Like

Hmm, i know cowboy and rockstar where suggested by sophie01, not sure if those made it into the list or not but they seemed fun.

I think the list is pretty solid to be honest, theres alot of awesome ideas on there.

The list and suggestions kind of got away from me in the later stages :slightly_smiling_face:, so if you see some that I’ve skipped but you think they should be in there, shout out and we can see what we can do to re-jig it. :+1: I’ll combine Rugby/Football/Hockey and add in Cowboy and @rockstar :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m also going to combine Pirate and Smuggler, I think. Space for one more?

The Highway Rat (Laughed my ass off)…

“Give me your buns and your biscuits!” :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Im not quite sure how i’l broach this with the wife…but i’m gonna give it a go…

2 Likes

Cant see anything else in particular that hasnt made the list (at least nothing that doesnt kind of fall into a category already there anyway).

@BLovesC highwayman is a great pick, definetly one of my faves. hope you have lots of fun with that

I popped it in as “The Highway Rat”. :slightly_smiling_face: It’s a kid’s book by Julia Donaldson (of Gruffalo fame) about a greedy little rat who rides around on his horse, and demands food from all the passing animals.

Hopefully people will get the gist, as including it did make me smile. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I did wonder at that xD
Not something ive run across myself

1 Like

firemen for role play?

1 Like

Number 33 is ‘Fire Fighter’ :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

professor, then I didn’t see one? :wink:

1 Like

Haven’t done this yet so here goes.

@discobot roll 2d120

:game_die: 45, 25

God/Goddess and Pirate/Smuggler :thinking:

“I am the Goddess of the Sea, and your wretched ship has stained my waters for too long! Feel my tempestuous wrath!”

"Arhh, holy naked lady of the sea, we be just mortal men. Can you forgive us this trespass? We swear to worship every swell and tide of your beautiful form every day until you choose to swallow us into your depths!

“Hmmm. I hadn’t considered that. Okay. Change of plan. I want you all to sexually debase yourselves right there on the deck while I watch.”

“Otherwise we die?”

“Otherwise you die.”

“Right. Um, sexual debasement it is then. Come on lads! Get your cannons out!”

4 Likes

@discobot roll 2d120