2 Likes

@discobot roll 2d120

:game_die: 76, 16

Corrupt official and a cleaner…

1 Like

@discobot roll 2d120

:game_die: 79, 113

Elf and Chef/Baker :thinking:

My mind has gone blank for this one. All I can think of is Elf & Cheryl Baker, perhaps at Eurovision doing debauched things with orange juice and champagne. :slightly_smiling_face:

Anyone else fancy taking it?

Well now, either this is a sexy take on Grimm’s shoemaker and the elves…

A poor hard-working baker is at the end of the line and just can’t complete the baking and goes to bed but a wonderful elf comes and finishes and makes the most wonderful cakes that save the business so the next night the baker waits up because he knows he owes the elf so much for the helping hand and needs to pay back the reward…

Alternatively…

A baker has just completed the most wonderful large pristine cream cake for festive feasting and is so proud of it (or bought it from a shop :rofl:) but disaster strikes when the naughty elf on the shelf who’s been watching all the hard work and toil leaps, bottom first upon it. Cream and chocolate fondant all over the elf and the baker knows it’s entirely up to him to lick it all clean again while also punishing the elf for the bad behaviour! I feel @KinkyMira would excel here but definite options opening up for anyone into chocolate, cream and sex in either scenario.

4 Likes

Cake, cream, bottoms, punishment. Definitely sounds up my street xx

2 Likes

@discobot roll 3d120

:game_die: 102, 101, 94

Psychologist/Therapist, Bird and Orc/Troll/Ogre

I feel that this must be some form of sex therapy group session. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@discobot roll 2d120

:game_die: 91, 118

Clown and Ancient Greek

Biffo and Plato

Biffo was down on her luck. Times were hard, and clown work was scarce. She’d taken a job at a local bath house, prat-falling and doing skits for the wealthy patrons. It wasn’t what she’d dreamed, but at this point she’d do anything to raise enough money for her own travelling group.

And it wasn’t so bad. They tipped well, and she got to see a nice amount of dick. One in particular had caught her eye, though the man attached seemed lost in his own thoughts most of the time. In fact, he didn’t seem interested in her at all. He hardly ever looked at her directly. He cast maybe an odd furtive glance her way, but he mostly just stared at the shadows she created on the wall.

So it came as some surprise when he asked her to dinner. Apparently she’d helped him somehow with something he’d been working on, and he wanted to express his gratitude.

“I’m flattered,” she replied, “but I’m not really interested in anything platonic right now.”

Plato looked disappointed.

“However, I have been admiring your form, and I can think of some other ways you could show your gratitude…” Biffo countered, stepping closer.

Plato’s face lit up. “A tumble with Biffo the Bath Clown? This has been a recurring wet dream of mine for some time. Just promise me one thing… That you’ll keep the facepaint.”

5 Likes

@discobot roll 2d120

:game_die: 82, 38

Driving instructor and a vet… Okay, I’m on it!

1 Like

Struggling :see_no_evil:. Can think of lots of stories of vets saving animals driving instructors students have run over but they lead to depressing thoughts of hurt animals rather than sex! :woman_facepalming:t2: Anyone else fancy a go?

2 Likes