Role Play!

It seems that my OH and I are amping up the role play this year.

But its definitely got me thinking, I can't be the only one that gets tierd of doing the usual naughy school girl.

So my question is, or request more like, what's your favourite roleplay that isn't one of the standard seen school girl or nurse.

Most reasently we did a female Indiana I've got to say that has definitely become a favourite of mine.

So what's yours? Lay them on me.

There is already plenty of threads on role play.
Here is one of them already.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lingerie-and-clothing/1385635-roleplay-whats-yours-and-is-it-weird/

Being arrested by a police woman. Places my Mrs in the dominant role ,whichis a nice change.

Check out the various roleplay threads using your search button. There is also a Roleplay Library under development.

But getting tired of giving my Mrs detention never! However it could well be me getting the detention next time !

Have fun

If you need any help about roleplays ,ideas or tips then just ask away. We have been doing roleplaying for over 2 years now and forms our fun sex avenue .My wife's costume wardrobe is beginning to burst at the seams . But we have done many including me lassooing an Indian squaw,which involved a chase around the house! Lol

Here's a recent thread where you can get new inspiration from and contribute to: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1369548-the-great-role-play-scenario-thread/

And here's an older one that pops up if you use the search bar on top of the forum pages: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/246432-roll-play-scenarios/

Enjoy!

mysteron wrote:

If you need any help about roleplays ,ideas or tips then just ask away. We have been doing roleplaying for over 2 years now and forms our fun sex avenue .My wife's costume wardrobe is beginning to burst at the seams . But we have done many including me lassooing an Indian squaw,which involved a chase around the house! Lol

Thanks for the relys guys much appreciated.

That certainly sounds interesting! Quite fun too who doesn't like a kinked up kiss chase!

If you are just doing it in tbe bedroom a good tip if you have the room is to pu ll the bed out into the centre leaving the surrounding area free to run around in. We sometimes have a paddle battle this way as well with the idea being to get more hits on you partners rear than you on theirs. The loser doing a sexy forfeit . We usually limit it to about 15 minutes and believe me after that time you will be out of breath !Any capture type roLe plays can also be played like that.

There are only 2 limits in roleplays that are observed

1) your own boundaries

2) your imagination.

What an interesting idea!

Unfortunately we are limited to one room as we have a disabled son. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to see mum and dad running around the house like that :-D

We do pretty well considering. Did an Indiana role play with a gold coloured love egg as the treasure to find ;-) that was fun.