Role play

What's everyones favourite role play? My hubby loves me dressed as a sexy secretary. Some great outfits and fetish wear on here We're planning on trying xx

Single at the moment but would really like to try some kitty pet play. I have several tail plugs, a pair of ears, collars and a lead, would love some paws/gloves but none on here and can't find any I like elsewhere yet. Now I just need someone to tame this stray!

That sounds really nice AmyA. Will have to see if the Mr would be up for that. I can imagine myself as a kitty cat xx

Office boss and assistant usually, I send her texts through the day with certain requests “please email such & such before 4pm” etc. Very blunt and professional and then as the day comes to a close they become a little more intimate and demanding, until I can get home and she unzips my work trousers. Being a team manager it almost feels real.

AmyA wrote:

Single at the moment but would really like to try some kitty pet play. I have several tail plugs, a pair of ears, collars and a lead, would love some paws/gloves but none on here and can't find any I like elsewhere yet. Now I just need someone to tame this stray!

You’ve probably tried but the search term for this would be cosplay kitten or cat paws.

Amy A, I would love to be a tom cat, butt tails have always fascinated me and my tom would love to meet sweet dreamer. Have you tried a double dido but in each other’s butt. Bum to bum.

Our favourite is maid/butler. There’s so many ways that it can be played out that we never get bored of it :) x

Maid but I also like cute pet play stuff ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

We like Dr and nurse works both ways for who is in control have had real fun with this

Cross over wrote:

Amy A, I would love to be a tom cat, butt tails have always fascinated me and my tom would love to meet sweet dreamer. Have you tried a double dido but in each other’s butt. Bum to bum.

No I haven't had a partner to try that with, although I do enjoy anal toys I can't say the bum to bum thing really appeals at the moment, not sure why.

My other half loves the maid play. Full outfit sexy stocking, punishment for jobs done done properly ect and I get to dress up win win x

Honestly i dont know. Im new to it and dont actually own anything as sexy as u guys have for outfits. Im really wanting to try new things tho, altho currently broke so have no money to phrchase anything

HoneyBabe wrote:

Honestly i dont know. Im new to it and dont actually own anything as sexy as u guys have for outfits. Im really wanting to try new things tho, altho currently broke so have no money to phrchase anything

Honestly you dont have to throw money at it. Yes LH do stock some very nice ladies roleplaying outfits. The guys selection I will pass on.We have done roleplaying for years and your only limited by ones own imagination.

A lot of my OHs collection was obtained from charity shops and very cheaply. A sexy secretary outfit can be obtained by the aquisition of a smart skirt, pleated, tartan, your choice. Add an undersized white blouse and stockings you have a very inexpensive outfit. The stockings being the biggest expenditure. Loose the stockings add white socks. Then add a gents tie with stripes and then you have a schoolgirl outfit . Going back to the orginal secretary outfit . Add a scarf then you have an 80s/90s retro air stewardess outfit . 3 outfits from one !

Sometimes you just have to think a little outside the box .You could also go for the skimpy outfits . Think of Tarzan and Jane .So money need not be an obstacle. You can still join in the fun..

I didnt even think of stuff like that and with having a young child finding the time to put this sort of stuff together has proven differcult.

Ive recently purchased some stockings and crotchless pants from LH and they have gone down a hit and im sure they will make an appearance again very soon ☺