Role play

Been considering some role play lately, have mentioned to my wife there’s a “good girl treat “ coming (last one she got a few months ago was licked out she loves this but doesn’t happen often) I intend getting her toimagine she’s single on a night out in a tight low cut top and mini skirt, meets me and my mate in the pub and get her drunk, go back to my place and get her stripped off she knows she’s getting fucked, but my mate wants to join in! So she gets double penetrated (she’s had a butt plug years ago and loved it although didn’t admit she did) I have bought lh vibrating but plug so intend fucking her with that up her ass(instead of my “mate”) think she’ll love it but again won’t admit it, bit nervous about reinacting it have been planning for months :thinking:

We have spoken about trying roleplay. It’s something we both would like to try but my OH is quite shy and and feels a bit awkward with sexy/dirty talk. She finds it difficult to play a character and just let herself go so it never happens. She likes the idea but shyness and lack of confidence takes over. I try to reassure her how beautiful and sexy she is but never pressure her. Any tips on how to help her and make it easier for her would be appreciated. She told me that she wants to try it but it’s just overcoming that first step.