Role play

I’m sure this topic has probably been discussed before but with a wish to spice things up in the bedroom and a number of vivid fantasies I wondered what peoples experiences of role plays were, suggestions of broaching the subject with a partner and any saucy ideas! X

1 Like

I’ve always had a fantasy about my other half being a sexy nurse that decides to give her own treatment on me. Another is of a secretary having one hell of a time with me. Always wearing very sexy lingerie. I think very normal? for us blokes.

2 Likes

I purchased these cards as me and the wife wanted to get into roleplay too. Highly recommend them as each one is different.
We actually went through each of them first and chose the yes/no and went from there.

3 Likes

These look perfect! Thank you for the recommendation. Will definitely be trying these!

2 Likes

Definitely keen on the sexy secretary role!

3 Likes

I love roleplay and we do so many.
Dr and patient.
Nurse and patient.
Drs and nurses.
Maid and master.
Secretary and boss.
Naughty schoolgirl and master.
Sailor.
Fireman.
Policewoman.
Pilot and flight attendant.
Maid and butler.
Think I’ve covered all of them, the one’s we do

2 Likes

If you’re looking for inspiration, there’s the Role-Play Generator. Even if you don’t roll the dice, there’s still a big list of ideas to pick from. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you! I think I like the idea of a fireman coming to the rescue!

1 Like

Thank you @Ian_Chimp x loving some of those combinations :rofl:

2 Likes

I doubt it’s of any help to you, but I’m wanting my wife to dress as a sexy nun and peg the hell outta me. :yum:

3 Likes

I quite like my wife to be a slutty bride. We have her veil from our wedding and have paired it with some much naughtier crotchless frilly white panties and open cup bra (obviously she didn’t wear anything quite that mucky on our actual wedding day).

Last time I surprised her and added a silky, frilly blindfold in to the game which went down very well!

2 Likes

Hi all, my wife and I used to have a great sex life and when we do, it is still great but always the same - she is so hot so I’m buying some outfits and told her a few of my fantasies…any tips on how to start the adventure and suggestions for role play / outfits?

1 Like

Here’s a thread with some recommendations/favorites :+1:

There’s also a thread with a bunch of different role play ideas if you need some inspiration! If you really feel like doing some reading (or listening), there are a handful of older threads if you search “role-play in:title” and a sexual happiness podcast episode :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The roleplay generator is alot of fun. If you have a read there are some tiny stories in there too that are very amusing.

2 Likes

Plenty above to read.
If unofficial reports are to be believed we won’t be going anywhere in the UK New Year so why not dress up like you are going out (once you’ve gaffer taped the kids bedroom doors - only kidding!) and do something special for your wife.
Might be a good idea to get a few fantasies from her beforehand, just in case you might not be on the same fantasy page!
Have a great Christmas and most importantly fun with the significant uvver 'arf!

1 Like

Loads on here in ref to role playing, but maid, nurse and school girl are my go too. I love PVC/Latex kinkier outfits but shes not too keen so it tends to not happen as often

1 Like

Thanks all - I’ve bought a few different outfits that look fun- with my home office set up, sexy secretary is on the agenda along with nurse and a couple of latex / pvc body and restraints to try out - looking forward to the Christmas break

They used to do cards that had different role plays on and they were a surprise until you opened them. Annoyingly they are out of stock but well worth keeping an eye out.

We like the thought of random strangers at the store or pub. Haven’t tried it yet but we might!

2 Likes

Is it just me, but I have certain fantasies that I often imagine and think of in the moment that gets me off but I would never want to actually experience…or should I consider sharing these with my wife and seeing if she would be up for them?