Role-playing. Who does it?

Hi there all...first time poster.

Sitting currently in lederhosen waiting on my wife to get ready for a night of fun...

I was wondering about others who like roleplay as I can't imagine many in our group of friends who'd be into it...when time permits we really love to do it...playing various roles taking turns at being the dom/sub role.

So I guess my question is which of you other guys do this and what's your favourite roles etc?

Thank you for taking the time to read this

S.

Hi SenioR and welcome:)
I believe there are a number of us on here who are into roleplay ....I definitely am ! I just wished my OH was a little bit more into it ....you know , get into costume etc.
I love the feeling of being someone else for a while and living out a few fantasies.
I would say my favourite roles are saucy librarian , not too much of a costume required ....just a tight skirt, blouse and stockings with a pair of glasses to peep over the top of ! And naughty schoolgirl , I've got the full outfit for that . Oh and French maid too !
Sexy nurse is another ( need to get a proper uniform for that ) with hubby as the patient.
You might be surprised to find more of your friends are into it than you think :)

Absolutely adore role play.

It is so much fun.

My favorites is in somewhat submissive roles.. ie naughty student, maid, etc

Few times a month probably.

Wardrobe and dialogue can certainly enhance the experience

amber

had to look up lederhosen lol

gotta ask, what are you 2 gonna get up to in that outfit? looks fun

Lots of people on here are into role play. Mysteron in particular, he's known as our resident role play expert!

I enjoy it, but I don't do it as much as I'd like. We are long distance right now, which is the reason why, so I think it will increase when we move in together. I particularly enjoy nurse role plays, but I've recently got some superhero costumes so I think they're going to be lots of fun..

Yep luv roleplays when we get chance. Our son's at a stay over next Saturday so we are hoping to get something done.

I think the police costumes ( his and hers)could be getting an airing. . Its just a question of who is going to be arrested first. Either way one of us will be handcuffed and bent over a bench for a bum bashing .The question is who ? Both of us are guilty of infractions !

My police costume from Lovehoney she doesn,t know about and is hidden. Just tried it on this morning and now I look pretty good in it. Just undecided whether to apply baby oil to my chest,. Any opinions on that ?

It could be a case where we both end up wearing a police costume to catch the other out .So we may get a police stand off yet and then it will be a case of who gets handcuffed first as we have 2 sets form LH .