Role Playing

What is your favourite 'fantasy role -play'? And how far do you take it? By that I mean do you take it out in public...or just keep it to the bedroom?

*bump*

I think nurse/doctor and patient is our most-used, but I'm partial to a sexy secretary now and again! We've never done any scenarios out of the house but we haven't limited ourselves to the bedroom either :)

This is a thread I would like to fill in more around Christmas when I am hoping to be back for a longer spell as time is my enemy at the moment.

So this is perhaps a more abridged version.

We used to be very active roleplayers when we had time for each other in the bedroom .This I am sure will happen again when time permits .

We have perhaps done most most with me being the top ( dominant in Role play terms) and my wife the bottom ( submissive in Rolp play play terms) .

Favourites thats a tough one .Out of all the ones we have done both our favourites is the Student Teacher one. Without going into details her bent over a desk is an appealing site for me .

For a change of roles her dressed up as a sexy cop giving me a thorough strip search and bashing my behind was also appealing . Although the first time she got too carried away and is the only time I have had to use my Safe Word. Its very important that you both agree on safewords before doing any roleplays. To get carried away within character is surprisingly quite easy .

Sex wise - never out into the public domain. This doesnt stop you doing part of the roleplay outside the confines of the bedroom . After all I have taken my "Sexy Sectretary " to lunch spectacles and all .I did get asked by the Pub manager since when did my Mrs wear glasses ? Awkward Lol.

Stanger at a bar can also be done outsdie the bedroom as we have also done it.

With roleplaying it can be a safe vehicle for acting out many fantasies and your only limited to your imagination .We have never been into dressing up as animals. The only exception when I was the Big Bad Wolf chasing Little Red Riding Hood around the house.

The main thing is to keep it fun and it can be a very pleasant change away from serious sex. Sometimes we have just ended up laughing at each other instead of sex.

If you would like any more details or specifics I will be lurking around tomorrow and will fill you in.

Thank you NatandTom - the Doctor/patient sounds fun! (I think mine would be Physiotherapist/patient) ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Thank you Mysteron...that all sounds absolutely fabulous!!! And more details please!! I'm out the rest of the day but will be back this evening! xx

LadySpider wrote:

Thank you NatandTom - the Doctor/patient sounds fun! (I think mine would be Physiotherapist/patient)

Thank you Mysteron...that all sounds absolutely fabulous!!! And more details please!! I'm out the rest of the day but will be back this evening! xx

What specifics are you looking for ? Or What have you got in mind ? Is it a fantasy etc ?

My wifes favourite roleplay is the teacher student one in a detention setting . Perhaps a vey common one and she does like spanking but it has to be done in a certain way ie in her case over her knickers The spanking over knickers which isnt a common trait is something that turns her on and gets her ready for sex either during or after the roleplay . So she tends to wear sloggis underneath one of the LoveHoney School Girl Outfits . These types of details you need to listen for from your partner . What I do intend doing in this scenario at some time is to ask her to wet them under a tap and then give her a paddling. The wetness will make it extra stingy . This is one perhaps for summer !

Genetrally roleplaying van involve all the use of your toys or implements but it shouldnt include things outside your boundaries .

So if you have something on your mind and just need a little help just let me know .