Roleplay Idea Help

Hi, new here so Hi everyone :wave:

I wanted to see if anyone had any roleplay ideas for me and a friend with benefits to enhance our play time? Basically once a month we get together at a hotel and act out some fantasies. We’ve been a friend surprising the other in the shower, experimented with bondage & intimate shaving and performed full body oil massage with happy endings but I’d love it if anyone else had any ideas?

Just a few ground rules, no food, no oral (yet, although if anyone has any ideas for convincing her!) and no actual penetrative sex. But full nudity is good as is bringing each other to orgasm etc.

I’d really love anyones help if possible.

Thanks

Dan

3 Likes

What about her dressing as a business woman and you meeting in the bar. You could be a massage therapist and you agree to offer massage. Throughout the roleplay you make out you do not know each other. Do you go down on her and give her oral? You cannot expect her to if you don’t do it to her. Try giving her oral may prompt her.

2 Likes

Got no input on ideas for you, but Hi :wave:t2: and welcome.

2 Likes

You can get cat costumes for suuuuuper cheap on online retailer websites, or even just a cat head band. A bit of pet play is always fun.

I would also encourage a sex boardgame! Do some research to find one you like, the ones lovehoney has are pretty decent. I like sex boardgames because a well designed one will typically let you have fun and explore acts or activities you don’t do a tonne of. Plus it’s usually 1-4 hours of intense sexual fun.

1 Like

I’ve not gone down on her but would definitely love too but i dont want her to get offended by just doing it either and then that ends all our fun if that makes sense. Ill suggest and see what she says, it’ll be my birthday so maybe she’ll be up for giving me a special present :gift:

My idea was to pose as a hotel guest and her be a maid that comes into the room to unexpectedly find me still in there sleeping nude. I wrote a whole “script” lol

Thanks for the welcome, pleasure to meet you

1 Like

No sex and no oral, ok. Does the no actual sex pact include toys like dildos? Could you try a harness and dildo instead?

What about mutual masturbation with edging, ie both masturbate for a set length of time and then stop. Start with 1 min or 40 secs if 1 min is too long, and gradually reduce the time. Winner is the person who can resist the longest and they choose their prize.

Theres a scene in a book 50 shades of Alice in Wonderland and shes strapped to a wheel with a wand and left for an hour. I’d love to try a version of that.

Check out the spicer app or Carnal Calibration quiz for more ideas of things to do. You both do the quiz and you can choose to see all of each others answers or only the ones that match.

Hope some of that helps.

1 Like

Thanks for the ideas

Also, if she doesn’t want to have oral sex, don’t try to convince her when she’s already said no. Thats not cool.

2 Likes

Absolutely, she has not said no, I have not asked out of respect and for all i know she could be waiting for me to ask abd upset I’ve not been brave enough

2 Likes

You put it in a ground rule as no oral, what else are we supposed to think lol
Is the no actual penetrative sex in the same category?
Honestly like :man_facepalming:t2:

The app or quiz will uncover that mystery for you. Or you could just ask the question. You need to be able to communicate effectively with the person you’re engaging sexually with, to make sure everyone is doing what they want to be doing :paddle:

1 Like

Yeah, i know im sorry im so pathetic. Im just so in awe that someone as beautiful and sexy as her lets me do what we do already to her that i dont want her to get offended and ruin what we do have.
The quiz is a great idea and i really want to do that with her, it’ll get me the answers i want without me having to get the courage to ask :rofl:

I suppose whatever gets you the answers you need but do chat about them bc it will open things up and obviously you’re not that pathetic or she’d not do doing anything with you :wink:

1 Like

I love the sexy maid role play especially if you are in a hotel

You could dress as a sexy waiter

2 Likes

Thank you, I want to be more bold and make more of our fun encounters

Sounds good, I’d love to run my maid idea by someone and see if theres anything you can add I’ve not thought of

If she has a great bum - she will look great in a maid costume- seriously good fun

1 Like

She has an incredible bum!

That’s the beauty of s maid costume- very short skirt shows off you bum and very suggestive

With stockings as well it’s a dream maker and an erection maker as well :biting_lip: :stockings:

3 Likes