Rose love toy

Has anyone tried this out heat as looking at buying for myself x

Is that the clit sucking rose toy you mean?

1 Like

Yeah that’s the one hun x

I’ve not tried that one but I’ve heard a lot of good things about it!

Yes, it’s good, my OH prefers the Womanizer but the rose is not far behind!

We received a Rose to review and wife did not find it anywhere near the Womanizer in terms of power or effectiveness. If you can find a deal or a discount code, we should encourage spending just a tidge more on the Pro40.

It’s cute but in terms of power, I much prefer my Womanizer Pro40.

Everybody is different and likes different things/power levels etc :blush:

My wife tested the Mon Ami one.
Just to note there are a couple of roses on there now, but the Mon Ami one blows the socks of the other one.
My wife absolutely loved it.
She doesn’t own the very expensive Womaniser ones but has a startlet and one from advent calendar, and the Mon Ami Rose wins hands down.

Got to test the Rose from Lovehoney’s mon ami line (there’s also just a standard LH one, unsure how different it is, but they look identical).

I didn’t mind it for a less intense session, but it’s definitely not a stand-alone toy for me, I need to combine it with internal stimulation.

Everyone’s completely different, I personally prefer the mon ami Rose over the Satisfyer Pro (that did absolutely nothing for me and it’s so damn noisy, but everyone else raves about it :sweat_smile:), but I do like the Lovehoney Thrill Suction toy way more. It just has a different kind of suction, rather than the Satisfyer and Rose’s air pulses

Definitely got to try that out

1 Like

We have this and my OH LOVES it.

We preferred it as it is a good balance between function and looks. We would heartily recommend!

2 Likes

The Mon Ami rose has just smashed into the favourite you position! We opted for the pro 40 first and was left really underwhelmed as it did nothing for us either! But that rose!………. Oh god that damn rose :heart_eyes::crazy_face::sweat_drops:

1 Like