Ruined Orgasm

Hello guys and girls ive seen alot of people referring to having a ruined orgasm im probably very nieve but can someone please explain to be what that is exactly

3 Likes

About to climax but then stopped from doing so ! exactly as it sounds ! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That’s pretty close, but I think you’re stopping short and describing edging.

My understanding of it (for a man, anyway) is being stimulated to the point that ejaculation occurs/is inevitable, but stopping/not continuing stimulation through the ejaculation. The sports analogy would be failing to swing through the ball. So yeah, the orgasm came, but it was “ruined” by not actually being as good as it could have been.

Or like getting psyched up for a really big sneeze that doesn’t cum, except the urge to sneeze has also gone away/been fulfilled. Just, unfulfillingly.

You got the orgasm, but it was ruined.

7 Likes

Thank you for the clarification. I was aware of edging thought it was on the same sort of spectrum

1 Like

If you ejaculate but haven’t reached the orgasm do you still have the urge and sexual desire to still be horny and nasty

1 Like

When you are going at it doggy style, ready to unload and your 9 year old walks in home early from school.

Getting a BJ from your GF and her mom walks in the room

insert your ruined orgasm here

To think that some people stop on purpose… :scream: :scream: :scream:

Not only do you not finish, you have to do some explaining!

I call a ruined orgasm when I just get far too greedy and want to experience so many orgasms that I should of just stopped after 3 or 4 in a row …

It just gets unbelievably uncomfortable and frustrating in the end because you’re just trying to reach that amazing feeling time and time again :joy:

3 Likes

A ruined orgasm is when I feel like I’m about to hit a big one, and then my body either resets or I just get a little one instead. An incomplete cum/squirt also counts. Kind of disappointing for a few minutes, but nothing a bit more time doesn’t set right.

3 Likes

Sexterminatrix and I have been experimenting with ruined orgasms since we started our chastity play (so as to “flush the pipes” as they say, and minimize any possibility of prostate issues later on). When permitted to do so, I have been able to “ruin” three or four in pretty quick succession, each with that weaker, “dribbly” ejaculation you get when you stop all stimulation at just the right moment. I find it great since, as guys get older, it’s all too real to turn into a “one-and-done” kind of deal. So to be able to pump out four of 'em in a few minutes is pretty cool (in a weird way), and still feel like I could go a “normal” round. Heartily recommend trying it at least once! Or twice, or three times, or…! :wink:

4 Likes

I actually like to have them sometimes it kind adds to the fun, normally if a partner is giving me a handjob and then just stops seeing me squirm and then the final shooting out, my facial expressions can be amusing :relaxed:

2 Likes

We tried this a few years ago at my request tied down. I really enjoyed the sensation but my partner wasn’t that keen unfortunately. Don’t think she got it.

We do a lot of edging, this normally involves me naked infront of her kneeling and staring into her beautiful eyes as I masterbate and stop just before the release, calm down and go again

3 Likes