Ruined orgasms

Hey everyone. I’ve been having a go at giving myself a ruined orgasm for sometime where I take my hand away just before climax which leads to a crazy orgasm! I normally cum more than once but was wondering if anyone had any tips as to how I would make it better?

Well, I'm confused. I thought a "ruined orgasm" was when the dominant partner stops touching your penis right at the critical moment, so you ejaculate but don't experience a good orgasm (i.e. physically not as good, but might be psychologically great, if you are into being teased and dominated).

So, to make a ruined orgasm better, wouldn't the idea make it even worse? I also imagine it's quite difficult to do this solo, because your body already knows when you are going to stop touching, and there's no separate person in control denying you pleasure.

Maybe I've misunderstood it though.

defam wrote:

Well, I'm confused. I thought a "ruined orgasm" was when the dominant partner stops touching your penis right at the critical moment, so you ejaculate but don't experience a good orgasm (i.e. physically not as good, but might be psychologically great, if you are into being teased and dominated).

So, to make a ruined orgasm better, wouldn't the idea make it even worse? I also imagine it's quite difficult to do this solo, because your body already knows when you are going to stop touching, and there's no separate person in control denying you pleasure.

Maybe I've misunderstood it though.

No you are correct. A ruined orgasm is having an orgasm without the fun. Cumming just after pulling out or just after hand or toy is pulled away so you don't get the intense orgasm required. I think what the original post is referring to is orgasm denial. Which actually builds to a more explosive more powerful orgasm. And do it regularly

Have you tried it with a toy? Would it not give you a extra couple of seconds to pull out rather than just removing your hand instantly. Maybe something you have to thrust / hands free.