Ruined orgasms

Does anyone out there enjoy this?

I wasn't able to stop the OH the other night as she performed on me and before we knew it, in the darkness of the bedroom, I had cum without her being able to help me over the last hurdle. (The result being a trail of cum from neck to thighs)

I appreciate that in the right circumstances, i.e intentional and between a couple who enjoy it, this is something that people enjoy. It's something I wouldn't mind trying properly, especially seeing her enjoy ruining it for me.

Just wondering if others in the community have experience with it and whats your motivations behind it etc.

This. This it what I live for.. prolonged tease, ruined and post orgasm torture.. Its a very hard technique to master. One stroke under and nothing will happen and one stroke over and the feeling is gone. Its a shame you cant do it yourself, we need a toy for it.

Its good to have a safe word for the POT if your super sensitive like me :)

1 Like

My wife and I play a lot with tease/denial for me. We are both a little submissive and likes long hard sessions of lovemaking. With me not being allowed to orgasm until she says I can.

She will sometimes give me an orgasm after I have satisfied her. This includes lots of edging and we have worked on ruined orgasms too. It is a strangely beautiful sensation of times right. You feel the orgasm pushing out of you then nothing and some cum oozes out of the end. Done right you can have several of these in a short space of time. If done after a long period of denial it is exquisite.

Ok sorry to highjack this thread but what is a ruined orgasm. I consider myself somewhat in the know but this is a term I've never heard?

I'm off to Google for an answer but I fear that may be dangerous hahaha

Saphira wrote:

Ok sorry to highjack this thread but what is a ruined orgasm. I consider myself somewhat in the know but this is a term I've never heard?

I noticed this yesterday but did not have time to reply. A ruined orgasm is basically when your penis is stimulated to right at the point of orgasm and then just as you start cumming the stimulation is removed, this leaves the ejaculate leaking/oozing out but the physical sensation of orgasm does not happen so there is no relief/release. As someone who is fan of denial play and edging (where you get just before the point of no return and stop before any form of orgasm) the feeling is intense and frustrating. If done right you can have mltiple ruined orgasms in quite a short space of time. It is easier with hand stiumlation as it is easier to judge the point just as the orgasm builds, although I had a ruined orgasm via normal lovemaking recently. It takes practise either to do it to yourself or to have it done to you as there is a very fine line between a ruined orgasm and a full one.

hope that helps.

Colonel Lube wrote:

Saphira wrote:

I noticed this yesterday but did not have time to reply. A ruined orgasm is basically when your penis is stimulated to right at the point of orgasm and then just as you start cumming the stimulation is removed, this leaves the ejaculate leaking/oozing out but the physical sensation of orgasm does not happen so there is no relief/release. As someone who is fan of denial play and edging (where you get just before the point of no return and stop before any form of orgasm) the feeling is intense and frustrating. If done right you can have mltiple ruined orgasms in quite a short space of time. It is easier with hand stiumlation as it is easier to judge the point just as the orgasm builds, although I had a ruined orgasm via normal lovemaking recently. It takes practise either to do it to yourself or to have it done to you as there is a very fine line between a ruined orgasm and a full one.

hope that helps.

Thank you. I'm into the edging thing but not sure I get the ruined orgasm, does it not go down afterwards like a normal O? Or does it keep going? Seems like an insanely hard thing to do to a guy. Must take some practice. And I can only imagine the self control required to DIY.

You do not get the softening immediately after a ruined orgasm, meaning you can be teased some more or then go on to have a full orgasm.

It can be done Solo but it requires as you say a hell of a lot of self control.

Yes it does go soft and extremely overly sensitive for my husband, but that’s just another part of the fun and torture.

I’ve found it soon becomes hard again after about 10 minutes of sitting on his face though

:sweat_smile::drooling_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

To be honest @Blonde_Bunny, you sitting on any of our faces would have that effect on us, and I’m including the women in that! :rofl:

4 Likes

I LOVE a ruined orgasm! Especially when doing it solo. As soon as I am about to cum I just take my hands away, wait for 20/30 secs and then go again. I think PB is about 6 times cumming but took my a long time to get there

It’s something that has become an important part of our play. We have a male chastity relationship now with her having full control of my orgasms. It’s not healthy to go for long periods without ejaculating so ruined orgasms achieve this without the pleasure associated with a full orgasm and, as a bonus, she can continue to stimulate me after the ruined orgasm as I do not lose my erection.

We boyfriend struggles to ejaculate due to some medication. He gets the pleasurable feeling of orgasm (takes him a long time) but he usually doesn’t squirt his cum at this time and it flows out later when he is relaxed and has gone soft again.