Running

As someone who trains and run most days was wondering what do most people weare under their shorts or leggins I some times go commando or weare very skimpy g sting all depending how thin my leggings are

2 Likes

Nuff Said ?

6 Likes

@Melody1 confused sorry

Click the link! (above) :slight_smile: (to see the pic)
Generally from outside in: Tracky bottoms, genuine 1980s lycra leggings and d*ck hugging lingerie, cos we don’t want it bouncing around down there when we’ve got our jog on

I only took up running during the first lockdown and I just wear my regular cotton knickers. I think I’d get chafing if I went commando! It never occurred to me that running underwear might be thing.

I’m interested in how ladies choose running bras as well. I don’t have massive boobs but I don’t want them bouncing up and down and struggle to find a happy medium between enough support and enough breath to actually run ;0)

2 Likes

@Melody1 lol I get it now hope to see more you ok

1 Like

@titania Hi I am fairly big boobs so I use shockabsorber bra I always go and get measure Running Bras can be expensive but it pays of as mine dont move hope this helps by the way I run anything from 5k to half marathons so underware is important or lack of it

1 Like

Hi, the OH is on the smaller side but she still wears a running bra, finds it tight to get on but gives her more confidence and less aches.

1 Like

@titania hi do.you run often and what distances

I really recommend the shock absorber bras, they aren’t the cheapest but definitely worth it :+1:

1 Like

Whenever I cycle its big pocket baggy shorts over leggings, and obviously thong under them :smile:

@AWB1955 I run around 4.5k 3 times a week (unless I’ve been struck down by a bad back!)

1 Like

@titania that’s good weather has not been that great edited by mod

I’ve been struck down the last few years, cycle accident, broken foot and asthma issues, so not lot. Normally I’m a 10 mile a week runner, 1 longish one and a shorter mid week, previously been up at 7:30 mile pace over half marathon and 10 mile races.

3 Likes

I wear the same boxer style shorts for any activity, walk, run, sleep, paddleboarding. Even sexy times I’ve tried a few more interesting speciality items but my partner wasn’t as thrilled as me.

As long as they are clean, I’m good…

2 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna hi sorry I realised I should not have added in the comment re buddy

My girlfriend and I are really into running and have both completed the London marathon previously.
If you’re a serious runner (10k plus distances) the answer to this is quite important as not having the right underwear can cause problems.
In summary those with boobs need support up top whilst those with a penis/testicles need support down below. For women a proper sports brand running bra is a must. For men you need fitted briefs (not boxers or even boxer briefs that let things move round too much). A lot of pro runners have loose shorts that has a built in underwear (it’s a second layer inside the shorts) which is usually a breathable type of Lycra that’s fitted.
The answer is support and a fabric that can breathe and handle sweat. When I first did serious running I didn’t know that and got sore balls as they were bouncing around too much! That was wearing fitted boxer briefs. Now I use actual briefs. My girlfriend either uses the inbuilt briefs in her running shorts or a sports seamfree thong.

3 Likes

@AWB1955 i do a lot of running and have run in all sorts underneath, regular boxers, lacy thongs, proper yoga thongs and ‘runderwear’ boxers.

Out of all of this I would definitely reccomend the runderwear, it is soecially designed to stop chafing and has been an absolute life saver! I went for the boxers as they are a bit pricey even though my preference would be a thong. I have seen a lot of people review the thongs though of both sexes and think I would definitely be a bit braver in the future and get the thong as think they would have been perfect!

I do trail running with multiple river crossings up to waist deep. Generally I’ll wear speedo togs as they perform well when they’re wet.

you wouldn’t have wanted to run across the Avon yesterday, the standing wave on the ford was massive

1 Like