Safe gagged & bound play

Hi everyone I'm just after some advice please.

My Domme and I have a safe word for bound play. We have a safe indicator for gagged play.

I'm interested what others do when you are fully gagged, sensory deprived and bound such as to be unable to move, in order to indicate a boundary has been reached and you need to stop or slow.

Thanks
SS

Some ideas include:

Holding a set of keys (or some other object that will make a noise) in clenched fist and dropping them to indicate "stop now and untie me" Holding a scarf or some other bright material to drop, also works if the D type is watchful and will notice this visual because it won't make a noise.

Humming a tune or a certain set of noises.

A deliberate shaking the head from side to side in a "no" gesture. (With or without the humming mentioned above.) Of course, this gesture would usually mean everything was okay and to continue, if the sub was not gagged and had a standard safe-word, but when they cannot speak, using a very deliberate head shake from side to side can be used. Best not to use this one if you have a sub who tends to shake "no" a lot anyway throughout play

Hand or finger gestures. (if possible)

Tapping or banging fingers or feet rhythmically against an object, or part of their body.

Basically, anything that CANNOT be confused and will definitely be noticed and understood to mean STOP NOW! It will depend on how much the Sub is restricted or gagged, as to which method to use.

Thanks fluff bags I was hoping you'd see this :)

The holding something idea had crossed my mind.

I am giggling now, imagining getting an S type to hum "Stop, in the name of loveeee, before you break my arseeee, think it ohhh-ohhhh verrrrrr"

(Cackles)

Another method is using a flash light or a remote control cd player, and either turn it off and on depending on the mood desired.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Another method is using a flash light or a remote control cd player, and either turn it off and on depending on the mood desired.

Genius!

Holding a squeaky toy?

Plain Jane wrote:

Holding a squeaky toy?

I really do lack common sense!

Sum Sub wrote:

My Domme and I have a safe word for bound play. We have a safe indicator for gagged play.

I'm interested what others do when you are fully gagged, sensory deprived and bound such as to be unable to move, in order to indicate a boundary has been reached and you need to stop or slow.

Thanks
SS

Hi SS - when I am tied up, blindfolded and gagged, we have a few ways of me to communicate. Firstly, Mr Scorpius will ask me how I am doing during the scene and I nod slowly once to say I am ok. We don't do hogtie - so for me if I am uncomfortable at all or need to stop - I do 3 hard slaps on the bed with my hand. If I could not do that then I would do 3 noises instead.

You can also hold a small squeeky toy in your hand and squeeze it if you are either feeling uncomfortable or want to stop. Your dom should always be checking on you throughout to watch for breathing and body movements which will tell them how you are. It takes a long time and a lot of trust to get to that level. I am very lucky that I hardly ever safe word because when Mr Scorpius and I scene we actually become like one person - it is an incredible feeling. :) xxx

Scorpius12 wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Thanks
SS

Hi SS - when I am tied up, blindfolded and gagged, we have a few ways of me to communicate. Firstly, Mr Scorpius will ask me how I am doing during the scene and I nod slowly once to say I am ok. We don't do hogtie - so for me if I am uncomfortable at all or need to stop - I do 3 hard slaps on the bed with my hand. If I could not do that then I would do 3 noises instead.

You can also hold a small squeeky toy in your hand and squeeze it if you are either feeling uncomfortable or want to stop. Your dom should always be checking on you throughout to watch for breathing and body movements which will tell them how you are. It takes a long time and a lot of trust to get to that level. I am very lucky that I hardly ever safe word because when Mr Scorpius and I scene we actually become like one person - it is an incredible feeling. :) xxx

Thanks Scorp. I've never needed to use safe word either yet, just want the safety of having it. I think squeaky toy is winning right now...!

Fluffbags wrote:

I am giggling now, imagining getting an S type to hum "Stop, in the name of loveeee, before you break my arseeee, think it ohhh-ohhhh verrrrrr"

(Cackles)

lmfao you do make me chuckle Fluffbags

i have yet to try anything like this with my partner,so this thread and all the info people have posted is very helpful :)

Squeaky toy - one squeak for slow/no, two for more/yes, three for stop right now and untie me!

When we play if things are go too far I just go very still and silent this works even when gagged. If not blindfold he knows by my eyes I wink to say all is ok.
When blind fold he regular asks me I am still naughty or whatever word suits the game were playing if I am still and silent he knows to stop.

Holding on to things doesn't work for me In all the exitment I drop them by mistake!

Trust and love is the key talk about it and find something that works for you 😀

audible que - mm mm mm for no (with head shake if possible) generally though I (as sub) get to the stage where something is becoming slightly too much and say then - never had to have a complete stop

With the OH and I , it depends on which route our scene is going to take so agree a que beforehand.

With a gag then it has been in the past a rapid head shake, or humming SOS. If completely immobilized then a snapping of the fingers works well for us. However I generally have an idea when to ease back before it reaches that stage, trust, communication, understanding & love a great combination.

here s a senario ...

definitely a good idea to have a safety move or something, dont do alot of gag play but we love bound play